View Single Post
Old 16 December 2018, 09:34   #12
sampedenawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabfists View Post
I’m really interested in this. Great work. [emoji3]

I’ve tried various USB mice adaptors and had issues with them. I had problems with the right mouse button not being detected properly on my 1200.

I also found the mouse pointer speed to be far too fast. Will your device offer a way to adjust the sensitivity?

The issue with most of un-buffered adaptors and RMB on some A1200 (mostly Rev. 2B) is a common problem. That's why I designed the "DeLuxe" version, which provides mosfet output buffers and should (*) work fine with any Amiga.

(*) As long as today, I tested it and found working on my five A1200 (all revisions covered), seven A500/+, an A600 and an A4000. But of course I can't guarantee anything else

With regards to sensitivity: at the moment it can be set internally in firmware (i.e. not by the final user). My future plans about the project comprise the capability of setting a number of config parameters by mean of a windows application through the USB port, but this is a spare-time hobby for me, and I can't tell you how long will it take to me to implement that.
Today, my first goal is to test compatibility against the most number of pads is possible.

Page generated in 0.07018 seconds with 11 queries