• OT - Technical
    pruned after 6 months
  • OT - Entertainment
    pruned after 2 months
  • OT - Sports
    pruned after 2 months
  • OT - Gaming
    not pruned
General - This is a hard one as some information lies at both ends of the spectrum, not worth keeping and worth keeping, so I suppose it's really down to the O/P to stipulate this so we could protect it from the pruning rules. Not sure yet how this can be done successfully other than make them a sticky, which I am opposed to. Like Anubis said, we could auto move them to a different hidden forum, after the 2 months of inactivity, that us mods can view, that gets pruned after 1 year, which should give more than enough time for someone to re-call their thread. A moderator will obviously have to move it back and make a post regarding the re-call, otherwise it'll be re-pruned if someone else doesn't post

Technical - Information here is viable to keep and shouldn't be pruned as the information posted is useful to the masses.

Entertainment & Sports - is only viable for current affairs and to me, after 2 months the information is no longer useful, so their pruning is worthwhile.

Gaming - Worth keeping, as many of us are gamers at heart, some more so than others.

So what do you guys suggest?

Last edited by DH; 20 September 2018 at 12:04.

Page generated in 0.07788 seconds with 11 queries