View Single Post
Old 29 July 2018, 22:31   #12
Seiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmann View Post
I completely agree. I didn't understand it back then and it annoys me looking back at it now. Reviewers (and users no doubt) were complaining that games didn't run fluidly on A500 well into the 90's.
When some review a game, usally, use the disk version because in the Amiga era, HardDisk are so rare, to much expansive and not all people can have money to buy it.
So wen you review a game from floppy action is broken by floppy accessing.
In a review you have also to search to explain what you see in a game also in 90's and people that read you must be imagine in the mind how it runs thank to your words.
You have also keep in mind that in the 90's some many PC games run at great fluidity also with a very slow 286 with VGA and Amiga games some times not, so you expect much more.

Quote:
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary
This game for Amiga games library is very good because there is nothing like that: Point & Click adventure with arcade action combat. Amiga version is good but very cut from PC version because they deleted many things that you can not notice when you play, but if review this game you notice.
It remain a good game for Amiga but requiring HD installation maybe some deleted object and animation are not very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
Reunion AGA
also Reunion OCS

Page generated in 0.04786 seconds with 11 queries