View Single Post
Old 04 March 2018, 20:44   #12
dannyp1

Well you are getting different opinions. I have had A10 speakers twice and sold them both times. Believe me if I had thought their sound was even close to other speakers I have I would have kept them. When I play MP3's I want to enjoy them, not just hear them. I now normally use Altec-Lansing ACS40 speakers. They are not too big and are easy and cheap to find on EBay or at garage sales or thrift shops. The A10's were made to use with Commodore monitors that started coming without internal speakers so the sound you get is comparable to monitor sound. I also notice that when you see A10's for sale it is not unusual that they still have the original box. Does this maybe tell you that they weren't out of the box very long? Anyway I would not recommend them if you want to enjoy your Amiga's sound. If you want them to look neat sitting with your Amiga set-up I would say get some. That was my intention the second time I bought a pair but the drop-off in sound quality wasn't worth the cool look to me in the end.

Page generated in 1.02234 seconds with 10 queries