View Single Post
Old 18 December 2017, 03:13   #23
Titler
Zone Friend

Ok, let's catch up with all the suggestions;

Quote:
Originally Posted by emufan View Post
#1) deliplayer 2.5b in the zone.
It will run if set to Admin permission. However with the default Amiga Players that come with it, every track is missing some of the instrumentation. I'm not expert enough to tell you which. The following don't work at all:

Elite 2 Frontier: Frontier Theme
Lemmings
Oh No More Lemmings
Wings

Shadow of the Beast doesn't progress beyond the game over tune for the Castle, Plains, Underground and Water tracks.

Install required me to manually create a "Plugin" folder before it would recognise the second link. Plays all instruments correctly, but issues with Lemmings; Cust.Lemmings which crashes and locks up the program. Instruments don't play, but are just crossed out; only sjs.xxx versions play.

But generally this took everything else I threw at it. Not sure why it didn't work previously, could be the plugin, as I had more than 1 claimed Amiga related one in there last time... or it could be something to do with Windows 10 and how it handles folders; I now have it in the C:\Program Files(x86) which seems to work better with older, 32 bit programs. It's also set to Adminstrator too.

I'm relatively happy with this then, but if anyone else is having issues I can sit and test the other alternatives.

Page generated in 0.04346 seconds with 11 queries