View Single Post
Old 15 August 2017, 03:50   #134
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Yes, it's a famiclone. It's a "Dynavision Radical", from Dynacom, a defunct brazilian company.

Dynacom produced Atari 2600 clones, they produced some real high quality joysticks also. At one point they thought about producing MSX computers here (alongside Gradiente and Sharp), but they decided to go and produce NES clones, I think they were the first guys to make NES clones around here, and they had many of them... they were all called "Dynavision" something.... some of them have 60 and 72 pins slots together which is a very nice thing.

What I really like about the Dynacom famiclones is that their joysticks are *real* good, IMO better than the official Nintendo ones.

That's the Joystick I use with it:

I can't stress how much this controller is great. Most of the time I can't stand nintendo controllers (I really can't get how a dpad without diagonals became the standard) so I love to actually own a Dynavision

Their first Dynavision (name Dynavision 2 ... because the first one was a 2600 clone) used this controller:

Which they probably just copied the design from quickshot controllers, but it was great too.

They also produced this controller with was awesome and had versions for every console back at the time, even for PC... shame about the NES version having A and B buttons swapped, which could really mess up things in certain games

and their first controller ever was this one below, called the "Dynastick" which had versions for the Atari 2600, MSX and for their NES/Famicom clones too... many people have very fond memories of those controllers, as they were really better than the oficial Atari 2600 and MSX controllers we got here.

Page generated in 0.04591 seconds with 11 queries