Thread: PCMCIA Ethernet
View Single Post
Old 18 August 2003, 12:34   #2
Echo

I'm going to go ahead with the dabs.com value PCMCIA NIC since I can never find cards on the compatibility list for sale.

Does this description sound okay (I don't even know what type 2/3 is, and which the A1200 has)?

Quote:
Now, connecting your notebook to the network is just a snap away with Edimax's credit card size PCMCIA Fast Ethernet adapter - EP-410x. It is designed for Type II and Type III PCMCIA - compliant notebooks. This adapter takes full advantage of the power of high performance, 16-bit architecture mobile PCs. Full/half duplex operation is auto-detected. In full-duplex, the notebook is connected to a switch on a dedicated segment. With transmission and reception taking place simultaneously, data transfer is double. Simply plug in this adapter to your notebook's PCMCIA slot. And your notebook PC will be up and running on the network. That's all you need to do. Not a tool is necessary, not a configuration setting is required. This simple installation backed up by high quality and low cost makes the EP-410x the most popular one in the market. Whatever your requirements are - ease of installation, compatibility with all major network software, energy saving green card, or superior services, EP-410x is the superior choice for your notebook.

Page generated in 0.04233 seconds with 11 queries