View Single Post
Old 21 May 2017, 13:22   #4
liviux76

"Monsters! I hate them!!!" "Got it!!!"
I simply love this game (and Wizard of Wor of course).

I've played this game with friends many times for a quick 2-3-4 players game it is great even with people that are not used to playing videogames.

I've found a few bugs, though, sometimes a character is stuck in a direction, it is a known bug and it would be nice to fix it.

Other bugs are that extra lives left from the fly (Terrox) aren't added to your lives. When you start dungeon 6 you don't have anymore any extras (W,S,F) that you got in the previous dungeons, I think that this is a bug too.

Also it should be quite easy, I think, to hide the mouse pointer when the game starts (I have to move it outside of the screen) and also the choice of players and controllers is a bit awkward using the Function Keys...

The game is really nice but with a bit of "debugging" it could be even better, let me know if you want me to help you testing your "work in progress" versions on my A1200. Unfortunately I don't have a CD32.

Thanks in advance and happy programming!

UPDATE:
It would be great to write your name when you achieve a good score and to have an High Score table.

Last edited by liviux76; 21 May 2017 at 13:28.

Page generated in 0.04350 seconds with 11 queries