View Single Post
Old 07 March 2017, 13:05   #40
Master484

Quote:
I've got Smack My Bitch Up down to under 280KB and it loops around in a pleasing way. Had to cut 90% of the vocals out, but that's probably for the best. And I've also compressed the entire 2:56 track in to a single MOD pattern, as well as optimising a few of the samples and making it loop nicely. Be warned I made very heavy use of Protracker's Exy commands so many PC MOD players will fail.
Yesterday I just managed to install the Ultimate Blitz CD, and today I figured out how to add the extra commands to it such as LoadTrackerModule and LoadPTModule. The tracker commands didn't work at first, but then I realized they required an A1200 setup, and now they work fine.

However, there seems to be a problem with this latest version of the SmackMyBitchUp mod: It starts to play, but then gets stuck into an infinite loop, and just repeats positions 10,11 and 12 forever. It seems that it was meant to do a loop at this position, but it gets stuck and the song doesn't progress any further. This problem happened with both LoadTrackerModule, LoadPTModule, and also with Protracker 3.1.

I don't know what causes this. But all the other mods you have posted load and play fine in both Blitz and Protracker.

Page generated in 0.05689 seconds with 11 queries