View Single Post
Old 18 February 2017, 17:41   #16
absence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
Kryoflux can't tell you if an Amiga disk has been modified or not, only by analysing the streams it produces can you tell if it's modified, but you need to KNOW how to interpret the stream data and also have a means to analyse it as well!
I didn't suppose it would do so automatically, but I did think the SPS analyser was available to the public. Upon closer inspection, that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't know if any of the third-party analysis tools are advanced enough.

It's unfortunate that SPS is such a closed entity, because they obviously lack the capacity to get things done (Killing Game Show is a good example), and can use all the help they can get. While it's no doubt very technical work, I'm sure there are skilled and knowledgeable people in the community who would be interested in learning and contributing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emufan View Post
some serious intervention: stop polluting the application section with SPS/CAPS/IPF.
Nobody has asked for SPS releases, so no forum rules are broken. It's not forbidden to talk about SPS or what they do.

Page generated in 0.04528 seconds with 11 queries