View Single Post
Old 02 January 2017, 22:53   #7
Pat the Cat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
Happy New Year EAB peeps!

On behalf of the HOL team (and super contributors!), I bring you today something a little different - an obscure little edutainment title in the (free ) spirit of the holiday season - it's.....Christmas Classics!!!

Not a lot to say about this one except that it's a real throwback to wholesome 1980s computer entertainment, in a time when singing Christmas carols played by the computer (vs vinyl or a cassette recorder) with cued lyrics was considered cutting edge and dreaming up the notion of MP3s probably would've meant dropping too much LSD and then getting a visit from the men with straight-jackets! Just an FYI, Christmas Classics originally appeared on the C64 and it really shows as most of the Christmas carols in this Ami conversion have been given the chip-tune treatment.

Christmas Classics (Free Spirit) ------> http://hol.abime.net/6161 <------ (new HOL entry)

Anyway, I've plonked an ADF and a raw dump of my original copy in the Zone. The TOSEC and raw dump enthusiasts among you should refer to the readme files in each archive for more nitty-gritty info. Enjoy!
Am somewhat relieved you did not use Kevin "Bloody" Wilson's awesome "Hey Santa Claus!".

Maybe next Christmas?

Page generated in 0.04512 seconds with 11 queries