Thread: Dylan Dog
View Single Post
Old 29 August 2001, 07:43   #3
Warlock99
Webmaster of AmigaRarities

Simulmondo games

The simulmondo games are slightly confusing it took me, twistin and a lot of other people quite a while to figure out this one.

A lot of the simulmondo games you mentioned have full games and episodes (or mini-games). The full games were released in shops commercially. The episode games were sold on the front of a comic to go with the game.

Hehe, I don't like quoting from my own site, but i can't remember the info otherwise:-

"Diabolik - There's 12 full games (3 mini-games were made but never released). I have 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,11. So, 4 to find, but, if you have any unreleased ones then tell me. Most of mine are Italian except for a couple, does anyone have English versions? "

The other page that you linked to, confirms this, and it seems like very accurate information, considering that people from simulmondo were interviewed.

Another quote sorry:-

"Dylan dog - Two full games and 17 mini-games exist, making 19 games. The full games are english, the others are Italian. So seven more to go at the moment."

Through the looking glass and the murderers are the two full games.

I'm 99.9% certain my info is correct about all the games. Twistin will confirm that this info took a lot of figuring out, but i do think we got it right in the end.

As for Martin Mystère, I can't read italian, so any chance of a translation please.

Page generated in 0.04477 seconds with 11 queries