View Single Post
Old 08 March 2016, 11:27   #99
Solo Kazuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunChild View Post
- "Mean Arenas CD32 (2 independent buttons for 4-way blast/bomb)"
I assumed the brackets part meant pushing both buttons simultaneously to achieve blast/bomb, hopefully I didn't misinterpret.
No. You have two different weapons: 4-way blast and bomb. In normal (not CD32) version both weapons are on single fire, without selection which weapon you want use. In CD32 version you have choice which weapon you want use, because they are assigned to different buttons.

Quote:
- About the entries marked with "(CD32 joypad support)", I'm left unsure as to the exact meaning, and the difference with games having 2 buttons support on the CD32 only...?
You just have option to switch controller to CD32 joypad. It's not CD32 version, just have option to use joypad e.g. on normal A1200 with lowlevel.library or CD32.

Quote:
- Finally, I updated the Soccer Kid and Arabian Nights entries according to your remark, but may I ask for a confirmation about that last one: the regular Amiga version uses only 2nd button to switch inventory screen on/off. From what I get of what you wrote ("2nd/3rd is for jump and inventory"), the CD32 version would use 2nd button for JUMP instead, and 3rd button for inventory, in that order, is that correct?
You have option to change 2nd jump/3rd inventory or 2nd inventory/3rd jump.
BTW: in both Soccer Kid and Arabian Nights you can still use up as jump.

Page generated in 0.04420 seconds with 11 queries