Thread: Dylan Dog
View Single Post
Old 28 August 2001, 23:54   #1
XoreX

Dylan Dog & Simulmondo Mystery

I try to update my collection with Simulmondo games and all I have to say-very hard.
Then I saw Andy's Amiga Rarities. It helped me a lot but 1/2 of the games are death links. It contains good info about the company and the released games but more I look trough the net, more "confusing" info I get, f.e. he writes that Diabolik were 12 full games on the other hand I found some info that there is Diabolik and Diabolik Series: 01-25 [Simulmondo] here .
Also for Dylan Dog and Tex I found different info. Again confusing.... Maybe the TOSEC guys have this Simulmondo mystery cleared up?
I also think that Simulmondo made a game called Martin Mystère (would realy like to see it cause I know read MM comics since I'm 5 years old).
The only thing I found is in Italian and so I don't know if it was released for Amiga or... (my Italian is bad). Here is the site. Can somebody check this out and supley me with info?

I also uploaded Dylan Dog but I don't know the part (and the name). I think it's Dylan Dog - Through the Looking Glass (1993) cause it has 3 adf's. If someone gets to run it, please tell the used config and the name of the game.

Last edited by XoreX; 29 August 2001 at 01:11.

Page generated in 0.04559 seconds with 11 queries