View Single Post
Old 02 October 2015, 16:54   #1
ral-clan

How do you add GAMES (not Configurations) to FS-UAE Launcher's list

Hi,

I switched to Linux (Lubuntu) about a year and a half ago and really like it. The one downside was that on my system, FS-UAE wasn't as fast as WinUAE, but this has changed with a recent automatic update to FS-UAE in September. Very happy. So now I no longer need to dual boot into Windows to use WinUAE (except for Amiga MIDI stuff). This means I am migrating all my Amiga games over to FS-UAE.

HOWEVER in FS-UAE LAUNCHER it gives me the option to show all "all configurations" or "all games" or both. I know how to set up and add a configuration, but HOW do I add a "game" entry? I want to separate my Amiga productivity configurations (using hard disk "hard files") from my quick start game setups (using and booting directly from game ADFs).

FS-UAE Launcher allows one to filter the list shown to only show "games" or "configurations". Without knowing how to create the game entries the former feature is not much use to me.

I have been able to setup a "configuration" for each game (ADF) by creating a simple emulated A500 system with the game ADF attached to the floppy drive, but how do I create an FS-UAE "game" entry?

And when I finally am able to do this how do I add screen shots.

I haven't been able to find anything about this online, after reading most of the documentation I could find through Google.

Thanks.

Page generated in 0.04265 seconds with 11 queries