View Single Post
Old 13 April 2003, 00:21   #266
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Dennis and Gnasher - I'm definitely not thinking of the Ocean license of the US movie. Are you absolutely certain the Beano license doesn't exist?
Pole Position - I'll move this to the Does Not Exist list.
Putty Squad AGA - release status is a given, but a version of the game does exist and I seek it (like everybody else!)
PGA European Tour - Course Disk - this was a unique data disk release.
Reunion AGA working disks 6-7-8 - the originally circulated disks of these were corrupted. I don't even recall if working versions of these disks have surfaced, but maybe. I'll look into it.
Mr. UFO - I figured it was probably PD, but I wanted the full version, so cheers for the link!
SWOS - Euro - rare or not, I don't have it. If you do, please post.
Super Skidmarks Data Disks (1995/Acid/Guildhall) - shareware (full versions), freeware, no matter. I seek them. I was, however, under the impression that commercial data disks were released. I'll look into this to confirm.
F-16 Fighter Attack - I don't believe this exists either, which is why it's in the MAY NOT EXIST listing. I'll probably be striking it from that list very soon.
Limbo of the Lost - already stated that it's unreleased; I still seek it.
Labyrinth - you are thinking of Labyrinth Of Time. The Lucasfilm game was added due to someone who says they remember an Amiga version. I, on the other hand, do not believe it exists for the Amiga.

Page generated in 0.05466 seconds with 11 queries