English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   MarketPlace (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   List of things I am selling: (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=46455)

skateblind 30 July 2009 22:26

List of things I am selling:

There are a few I don't want to sell unless a decent offer is made.
All boxes are in EXCELLENT condition unless otherwise stated and will include all the extras that came with it, usually. Feel free to ask for photos for certain games.
I also have various bits of amiga hardware(Amiga 500+,600, Mice, joysticks, cables, blank disks, etc)

Mega 'lo Mania:
Mega 'lo Mania(not as good condition as other one):
Gods:
Rocket Ranger:
Amos Pro(Mint, but missing disks, will make copies)
Blitz:
Future Wars(Slighty worn):
Corporation
BASS:
Settlers:
Simon:
Flashback:
SWOS 95/96:
SWOS:
ABII:
Starflight(just the box and disk):
RainbowIsland:
Supremacy(Slighty scuffed):
Cadaver:
The Immortal:
Lemmings(crushed, but otherwise good):
Frontier:
Wings(ripped, but taped corners):
CannonFodder2:
Monkey Island:
Monkey Island 2:
Chaos Engine:
Skidmarks:
Arcade Pool

davideo 30 July 2009 22:33

@Skateblind

I'm on the hunt for a RAM card for my desktop 1200.

What sort of price are you looking for?

Dave G :cool

skateblind 30 July 2009 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by davideo (Post 578658)
@Skateblind

I'm on the hunt for a RAM card for my desktop 1200.

What sort of price are you looking for?

I am sorry to say that the RAM card is one of those things that I really would like to keep, especially seeing as how accelerators are so expensive these days. I am going to start high, £90.:nuts

P.S. I apologise for being an arse, but the offer will have to be really tempting to get me to sell it. Maybe you can price drive me?

P.S.S. Feel free to flame me, I deserve it. :( :crying

prowler 30 July 2009 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578666)
I am sorry to say that the RAM card is one of those things that I really would like to keep, especially seeing as how accelerators are so expensive these days.

Then keep it! :shocked

I have an Analogic A1200 8MB RAM expansion card which has been plagued with dry joints since I bought it new about 7 years ago. It recently became faulty yet again. However, even in its present state, I would not sell it at any price. When it's working, it gives an enormous boost to the performance of my A1200.

skateblind 30 July 2009 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 578672)
Then keep it! :shocked

I have an Analogic A1200 8MB RAM expansion card which has been plagued with dry joints since I bought it new about 7 years ago. It recently became faulty yet again. However, even in its present state, I would not sell it at any price. When it's working, it gives an enormous boost to the performance of my A1200.

I forgot to mention this one is in magnificent condition, only 2 owners and the first owner only plugged it in to test it when selling it to me.

prowler 30 July 2009 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578674)
I forgot to mention this one is in magnificent condition, only 2 owners and the first owner only plugged it in to test it when selling it to me.

All the more reason why you should keep it (unless you are offering it to me ;)).

skateblind 30 July 2009 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 578678)
All the more reason why you should keep it (unless you are offering it to me ;)).

I fear Dave collapsed when seeing the price, so I might just end up doing that. :laughing

davideo 31 July 2009 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578680)
I fear Dave collapsed when seeing the price, so I might just end up doing that. :laughing

I've been off-line since I asked my question.

Too be honest I'm not after an accelerator - just want a bog standard RAM card.

I withdraw my interest.

Thanks, Dave G :cool

skateblind 31 July 2009 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by davideo (Post 578693)
I've been off-line since I asked my question.

Too be honest I'm not after an accelerator - just want a bog standard RAM card.

I withdraw my interest.

Thanks, Dave G :cool

It is a bog standard RAM card, I am willing to haggle.

prowler 31 July 2009 00:40

£50. (Price of a replacement Analogic A1200 8MB Memory Upgrade is £49.45 delivered.)

skateblind 31 July 2009 00:43

Wow, some great prices there.
My first sale = fail. :D

Is that site safe/trustworthy? Might buy something myself. :p

davideo 31 July 2009 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578697)
It is a bog standard RAM card, I am willing to haggle.

I wouldn't want to pay anymore than the price that Prowler quoted. Not that I'd seen the advert. Just that's what standard RAM cards normally go for.

No offence but I'll keep looking.

prowler 31 July 2009 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578703)
Is that site safe/trustworthy? Might buy something myself. :p

Yes, it's perfectly legit and reliable. :) What are you looking for?

skateblind 31 July 2009 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 578709)
Yes, it's perfectly legit and reliable. :) What are you looking for?

Accelerators, but there is very little information on the site, which seems a bit off/dodgy. I might have to contact them to find out the make and model of the damn thing. I wonder if it will fit in the trapdoor of an a1200, if it is even for an a1200. £90 in total, which seems like a good price.

1230/40 68030 Accelerator £70.00 ex £82.25 inc
68030 40Mhz
Real time clock
Upgradeable to 64 meg
(Standard version includes 1 simm socket, extra simm socket optional)

@Dave, no worries, I bought it for £60 from ebay, which is an ok price, I am just gonna keep it. Looking back I might have started just a tad too high. :nuts I would go for that one on the analogic site if I were you.

prowler 31 July 2009 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578713)
Accelerators, but there is very little information on the site, which seems a bit off/dodgy. I might have to contact them to find out the make and model of the damn thing. I wonder if it will fit in the trapdoor of an a1200, if it is even for an a1200. £90 in total, which seems like a good price.

68030 40Mhz
Real time clock
Upgradeable to 64 meg

Yes, it will fit in the trapdoor of an A1200. I have a similar card in my other A1200. And yes, it's for an A1200. That's what the 12xx/xx indicates. ;)

It's always best to contact the seller by telephone to check availablity of stock before placing an online order, especially where the status is not indicated. Actually, it will be necessary in this case if you require the extra SIMM socket.

skateblind 31 July 2009 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 578715)
Yes, it will fit in the trapdoor of an A1200. I have a similar card in my other A1200. And yes, it's for an A1200. That's what the 12xx/xx indicates. ;)

It's always best to contact the seller by telephone to check availablity of stock before placing an online order, especially where the status is not indicated. Actually, it will be necessary in this case if you require the extra SIMM socket.

Thanks! :great

PowerPie5000 31 July 2009 03:43

Do standard 8mb expansion boards really sell for that much?? Some time ago i bought a Microbotics ram board with a 68882 FPU and 8mb installed and it only cost me about £30 (came with box, manual, disks and extra simms)... it is currently in my spare A1200 :) How much would my one be worth now?

Paul_s 31 July 2009 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578713)

68030 40Mhz
Real time clock
Upgradeable to 64 meg

@Dave, no worries, I bought it for £60 from ebay, which is an ok price, I am just gonna keep it. Looking back I might have started just a tad too high. :nuts I would go for that one on the analogic site if I were you.

I've bought stuff from Analogic before with no problems at all. They have a presence on eBay too.

They sell (or did do a few months ago when I last looked!) brand new AT 1200's if you have a search round. They also sell the CD32 over head disk drive units.

cane 31 July 2009 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateblind (Post 578653)
Amos Pro(Mint, but missing disks, will make copies)

I'm interested in Amos Pro, but me thinks postage would be pricey because of manuals.

skateblind 31 July 2009 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cane (Post 578837)
I'm interested in Amos Pro, but me thinks postage would be pricey because of manuals.

So you know the disks are missing? I will make some copies for you though. Let me know where you live and I will get a postage quote for you, but it will be relatively pricey because of the weight of the manual.
Make me an offer I can't refuse, not including postage, I will add that on once I know how much it will cost. :p