English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Games images which need to be WHDified (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   switchblade cd32 joypad support (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=107672)

turrican3 20 July 2021 04:40

switchblade cd32 joypad support

Hi guys,
do you think that it could be possible to add a cd32 joypad support for switchblade 1 ??? the moves of this game are controlled by a gauge more you hold the button it changes the power of your moves and the moves themselves... I don't know if it's possible ???

turrican3 21 July 2021 20:02

It seems nobody cares, but why ?
too difficult ? impossible ? Or just not an interesting challenge ?

jotd 21 July 2021 21:47

waiting for Codetapper to provide the source of the slave

turrican3 22 July 2021 01:05

great news.:great

turrican3 31 July 2021 07:45

no news from Codetapper ?

BippyM 31 July 2021 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by turrican3 (Post 1496996)

Instead of posting, baiting , have a go yourself!

turrican3 01 August 2021 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by BippyM (Post 1498796)
Instead of posting, baiting , have a go yourself!

This kind of post will never stop ???
Everybody are not coders !!!
I would like to be but it seems that i'm too stupid.
If i could code i would do it and beleive me, i tried to learn really hard.
some can code here, some have ideas, i just suggested one idea, but i know that this idea on this special game could be difficult, that's why i just asked if it was the case, it wasn't anything else.
You know what bippy, you should close EAB because you have guys here who asked for better accelerators, whdload slaves etc... You should ask them to make it themselves.
excuse me bippy but your comment wasn't necessary and it sounds strange to me and useless.
edited : And believe me, if jotd wanted to tell me f u he would have done it. But he doesn't, he certainly found the challenge interesting from his pov.jotd is extremly wise and talented,he's 49 years old, he doesn't need bippym to talk for him.
I wish you the best and to anyone here on eab.

BippyM 01 August 2021 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by turrican 3
This kind of post will never stop ???
Everybody are not coders !!!
I would like to be but it seems that i'm too stupid.
If i could code i would do it and beleive me, i tried to learn really hard.
some can code here, some have ideas, i just suggested one idea, but i know that this idea on this special game could be difficult, that's why i just asked if it was the case, it wasn't anything else.
You know what bippy, you should close EAB because you have guys here who asked for better accelerators, whdload slaves etc... You should ask them to make it themselves.
excuse me bippy but your comment wasn't necessary and it sounds strange to me and useless.

I think you have missed the point. Your first post is fine. Of course users can ask for additional features, that's encouraged by programmers however

Quote:

Originally Posted by turrican3 (Post 1496996)

This one is not okay. Suggesting that nobody cares a day later is plain rude. Jotd responds which you like and then you're pushing again a day later. Where isn't your patience, where is the respect?

My post is valid, because you are demanding something and then pushing it like it's something you should have.. Show some respect man.

turrican3 04 August 2021 05:29

I better understand your explanations.

sorry if it's the feeling you had, i hope jotd didn't feel what i wrote badly.
I never thought that it could have been seen so badly.
Will try to change this, thanks bippy.
I didn't want to hurt anyone, and i have an enormous respect for jotd and all the coders,artists which work hard to keep the amiga alive.:bowdown

will try to have more patience.:great

turrican3 25 March 2022 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by jotd (Post 1497014)
waiting for Codetapper to provide the source of the slave

Did you have it ?? Iknow that you are working on biggest project like karate champ. :great

But just wanted to know if you still want to do the joypad improvement, when you'll have time ?

jotd 25 March 2022 08:45

Still interested, but Codetapper didn't send the source. I'll ask again.

turrican3 26 March 2022 02:02

thank you jotd.