English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Old Rare Games (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Request for any gems (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=80841)

hitm4n 27 March 2021 16:05

I stil use JASC PSPro v7 too :)
Glad its working again.

SquawkBox 08 April 2021 21:04

What about adding Time Bandit (1988, Microdeal) ?
- Heard about it as of late while browsing Lemon forums (title sounds familiar though), thing is, I am a sucker for overlooked / overrrated etc. game threads
- Tried the version from your non-TOSEC folder, couldn't pass the loading screen for some reason
- There are two versions in TOSEC section of the file server, A-Ha version, the one I played in WinUAE, seems to work just fine

Hercules 09 April 2021 02:42

Ya missing Extreme Violence - endless fun with two players during a night on the booze. It was a PD game, and the graphics were wank, but the playability and addictiveness of that game made it pure quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFEMh2dCSQ

pipper 09 April 2021 04:09

In a similar fashion I endlessly played „Knights“ with my brother: https://youtu.be/uCPHAFn2acg

superduckuk 09 April 2021 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipper (Post 1475701)
In a similar fashion I endlessly played „Knights“ with my brother: https://youtu.be/uCPHAFn2acg

Knights is already in DamienD's collection :)

superduckuk 09 April 2021 09:26

Tanx n Stuff is worth considering too...

https://hol.abime.net/5394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmRGuVYSmCw

superduckuk 09 April 2021 09:30

Trick or Treat as well...

https://hol.abime.net/5410
https://youtu.be/Y4wI1C5GH9s

SquawkBox 24 April 2021 00:14

I know you're not too much into text adventure games, but Infocom's Journey would make a nice addition to your collection.

https://hol.abime.net/813

hitm4n 24 April 2021 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquawkBox (Post 1478889)
I know you're not too much into text adventure games, but Infocom's Journey would make a nice addition to your collection.

https://hol.abime.net/813

I intend this to go into my addon pack. I think its the only game outside of my newly created Infocom collection disks (posted to Zone recently). Its quite a bit different to the others and uses a whole disk which i why i kept it seperate.

Gzegzolka 24 April 2021 13:34

Battlebrush - I do not know if that quite new game was in Your collection.
Crystal Skull - game in style of Robin Hood by Fission Soft
Iceburg - demo unreleased - by James Kaylor
Malediction - by D'Heeger Sebastian, 17bitsoftware, mix of rpg and fps game
The Game of Life - Linel - logic game but I have no idea how to play it
Firewall - simulation - comanch clone based of voxels

DamienD 24 April 2021 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquawkBox (Post 1478889)
I know you're not too much into text adventure games, but Infocom's Journey would make a nice addition to your collection.

https://hol.abime.net/813

Yeah I can look at this.

Text adventures with some graphics have been added already ;)

I'll probably look at this game from Infocom also: James Clavell's Shogun

SquawkBox 24 April 2021 22:43

Well, it could qualify as pseudo rpg, there are char stats but I don't think they serve any purpose, also that "burn the witch!" feel of the title screen is priceless :) . Ok, another one, what about EA's Wargame, full title : Empire ~ Wargame Of the Century.

https://hol.abime.net/2853

Hercules 25 April 2021 02:29

Scorched Tanks - Best Scorched Earth port on the Amiga ever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tak5qISAAe8

Extreme Violence - Spend hours killing your mates in this shooter. Best played with copious amounts of alcohol and a good toke....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFEMh2dCSQ

Jump 'n' Roll...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0CbuRX02Bs

Bomb X. One to play to get the wife in the mood :laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9vNc-P_70U

speshady 25 April 2021 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hercules (Post 1479117)
Scorched Tanks - Best Scorched Earth port on the Amiga ever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tak5qISAAe8

Extreme Violence - Spend hours killing your mates in this shooter. Best played with copious amounts of alcohol and a good toke....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFEMh2dCSQ

Jump 'n' Roll...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0CbuRX02Bs

Bomb X. One to play to get the wife in the mood :laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9vNc-P_70U



If you look..
Scorched Tanks, Jump n Roll & Bomb X have all been in Damien's collection for ages.:great

superduckuk 26 April 2021 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by speshady (Post 1479171)
If you look..
Scorched Tanks, Jump n Roll & Bomb X have all been in Damien's collection for ages.:great

And Extreme Violence had also been requested not so long ago :)

SquawkBox 26 April 2021 14:32

I'd like to suggest Crack Out, a break out game which status is free shareware, so to speak.
It's on Aminet, link here.



SquawkBox 02 May 2021 19:42

Another PD gem once shareware now freeware, Battle Duel (or BattleDuel), a Scorched Tanks clone based on Artillery Duel, an obscure C64 game
https://hol.abime.net/4373
Only comes as a HD package, so that's me hoping you might take a look as to have it ADF'ied for us lot. Homepage is down, but latest version can be found on Aminet (check it here).

SquawkBox 03 May 2021 19:34

In the vein of worthwhile text adventure games, you're missing EA's Hound Of Shadow (the) too
https://hol.abime.net/744

DamienD 04 May 2021 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquawkBox (Post 1480748)
Another PD gem once shareware now freeware, Battle Duel (or BattleDuel), a Scorched Tanks clone based on Artillery Duel, an obscure C64 game
https://hol.abime.net/4373
Only comes as a HD package, so that's me hoping you might take a look as to have it ADF'ied for us lot. Homepage is down, but latest version can be found on Aminet (check it here).

That looks pretty cool :great

speshady 19 May 2021 00:31

Warriors of Releyne
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2587

Approach Trainer
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2311

Antago
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1535

The Ancient Art of War in the Skies
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1488

Alpha-1
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2159

Alien Legion
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=59

Alien Fires 2199 A.D.
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1527

Alien Drug Lords: The Chyropian Connection
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1526

Wishbringer
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2584

UMS
http://hol.abime.net/1811

UMS II
http://hol.abime.net/1812

Albedo
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1523

Accordion
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1508

Nam 1965-1975
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=1203

World Soccer
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2700

Top Banana
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2649

Waterloo
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=2478


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.08412 seconds with 11 queries