English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Old Rare Games (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Request for any gems (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=80841)

DamienD 14 April 2020 18:47

Sorry been busy playing Shadow Gangs; man it rocks!!! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by ransom1122 (Post 1391526)
Im sure you have your eye on these Freds Journey & ZGR3D

Yeah, noticed the news though ;)

Aladin 17 April 2020 21:41

Little Princess 1 (2014 Night Owl Design)
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=26

Little Princess 2 (2015 Night Owl Design)
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=29

ransom1122 22 April 2020 08:48

AmiRobbo

Leander 24 April 2020 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aladin (Post 1392836)
Little Princess 1 (2014 Night Owl Design)
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=26

Little Princess 2 (2015 Night Owl Design)
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=29

Thanks Aladin for this share ;)
But i think this time no chance to see a whdload generic version of these games because both ADFs are NDOS disks :(

Leander 24 April 2020 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ransom1122 (Post 1393943)
AmiRobbo

Is this?
http://aminet.net/package/game/misc/AmiRobbo
Hovewer, another nice game! ;)

Aladin 24 April 2020 19:54

@Leander

Sqrxz 1 and solid gold have real slave.
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz/
http://www.whdload.de/games/Sqrxz.html
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=12
http://www.whdload.de/games/SolidGold.html
Sqrxz 2 is compatible (hdd version exist)
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-2/

But for all other wonderful games: no chance, games use trackdisk. Real slave mandatory:
Sqrxz 3
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-3/
Sqrxz 4
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-4/
Trap Runner
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=11
Trap Runner Bonus
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=57
Celtic Heart
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=3
Little princess 1
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=26
Little princess 2
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=29

ransom1122 25 April 2020 11:13

Strike Force Harrier

Leander 25 April 2020 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aladin (Post 1394572)
@Leander

Sqrxz 1 and solid gold have real slave.
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz/
http://www.whdload.de/games/Sqrxz.html
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=12
http://www.whdload.de/games/SolidGold.html
Sqrxz 2 is compatible (hdd version exist)
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-2/

But for all other wonderful games: no chance, games use trackdisk. Real slave mandatory:
Sqrxz 3
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-3/
Sqrxz 4
https://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-4/
Trap Runner
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=11
Trap Runner Bonus
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=57
Celtic Heart
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=3
Little princess 1
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=26
Little princess 2
http://night.owl.de/index.php?id=29

Thanks for info Aladin, what i mean is that we can't have any chance to see a whdload version until a real amiga programmer - and i know they are a few - get this task and coded a custom slave

ransom1122 26 April 2020 02:02

Tiny Invaders

starlord 26 April 2020 14:49

Sorry, I think I saw one that didn’t make the list:

Wipe out v1.3, a public domain shooter by Teri Lehtonen, featured in several coverdisks like Amiga dream 13 (problems might be due to a multitude of wipeouts existing).

Having problems in seeing this one in adf form.

qupe 27 April 2020 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlord (Post 1395199)
Sorry, I think I saw one that didn’t make the list:

Wipe out v1.3, a public domain shooter by Teri Lehtonen, featured in several coverdisks like Amiga dream 13 (problems might be due to a multitude of wipeouts existing).

Having problems in seeing this one in adf form.

I'll see if I can upload this in the Zone.

Now added to the Zone in adf

starlord 27 April 2020 04:05

Many thanks. Maybe someone should include it in PD listings.

Best

ransom1122 28 April 2020 06:47

Maze Hunter (Fr)

DamienD 29 April 2020 14:16

Thanks guys, will look into these ;)

ransom1122 01 May 2020 05:22

Noticed a few games missing in your collection from the Scorpius Software games website... You want to have a look. :great

http://www.marksheeky.com/galsoftware01.php

qupe 01 May 2020 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ransom1122 (Post 1396669)
Noticed a few games missing in your collection from the Scorpius Software games website... You want to have a look. :great

http://www.marksheeky.com/galsoftware01.php

I've just been adding these to my launchbox pack. I have just been playing around with Outliner.

Also a game called Overdose (by the fantasy freaks) - the game is a puzzle game similar in ways to Gem'x

DamienD 01 May 2020 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ransom1122 (Post 1396669)
Noticed a few games missing in your collection from the Scorpius Software games website... You want to have a look. :great

http://www.marksheeky.com/galsoftware01.php

Cheers ;)

ransom1122 04 May 2020 13:19

Wild West World - The music in the game is fantastic :agree

ransom1122 05 May 2020 09:52

Danger Freak - Musician : Chris Hülsbeck (Huelsbeck) :agree
Discer

ransom1122 07 May 2020 10:56

DarkSpyre


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.09101 seconds with 11 queries