English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.Missing Full Shareware Games (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   IN PROGRESS: Dark Angel (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=53719)

Jimbo 04 October 2010 22:01

Thanks Peter :bowdown

Peter 05 October 2010 19:37

I have heard back from Karl, he has stressed that this is still something he is very interested in finding for us - he is also keen to retrieve artwork from his Amiga but of course, it is just getting the time to do it these days that is the problem... The ultimate project for Karl is to get the Dark Angel II project complete... Karl states...

"I'm also planning to build the sequel to Dark Angel using Flash, potentially for publishing to mobile devices, but again, this is going to be a slow-burning project, but I will keep you informed of my progress."

I think we will just have to bare with Karl on this one... in the meantime lets hope that his colleague Edward is also just as keen to retrieve the original Amiga version for us... watch this space... ;)

Jimbo 05 October 2010 20:45

Thanks very much for the update Peter.

Dlep 08 October 2010 18:07

After an idle search of the interweb, I found this site. I was the third member of Archaos (Games/ideas tester and the "Bad guy" at the end) and I did have a master copy of Dark Angel myself. I'm not sure where abouts it is (I think my Parents still have what's left of my Amiga and games in the Attic somewhere....)

Next time I go back home, I'll have a search as I haven't seen this game for years either....(and if someone could tell me how to get a power supply for an A600 would be good :D )

Would be good to get back in contact with Ed as well, as I haven't spoken to him in years....

Peter 08 October 2010 18:12

Hi Dlep and welcome to EAB - seems we nearly have the whole team on board!!

@ EAB Members... Anyone in the Coventry area have a spare PSU....?

DDNI 21 August 2012 17:10

I think a bump here would be useful...

dlfrsilver 21 August 2012 18:00

yes indeed, 2 years have passed since...... :S let's hope it has not rotten.....

Peter 13 November 2012 00:00

Old thread I know but just to update... none of the guys ever got back in contact!

Win some you lose some - would have been nice to have seen some of the Artwork. Never mind.

turrican3 03 October 2013 07:23

will try to contact them later.
Others should try too. please.

Aquilanus 13 March 2015 23:16

Apologies for taking so long to reply.

It's Dlep. For some reason, my account was deleted, so I had to register again.

I've managed to find the three disks for the FULL version (took a VERY long time to find it). I can pass a copy on to someone if it's still wanted. Just need an address. It's the regular version. I can't find the Hard Drive installable one. I'll keep looking.

Needless to say that it would be greatly appreciated if the game is left in it's original form with credit due to Edward, Karl and myself.

Regards Dave.

Arnie 14 March 2015 01:28

If no one else steps forward I'll make copies for you. I'm reasonably near you (Leics) and I have a Kryoflux disk copier.

I'll PM you my address.

Arnie 30 March 2015 02:16

Bump*

Anything come of this? I PM'd the guy to help but I've heard nothing.

qupe 26 January 2020 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilanus (Post 1009686)
Apologies for taking so long to reply.

It's Dlep. For some reason, my account was deleted, so I had to register again.

I've managed to find the three disks for the FULL version (took a VERY long time to find it). I can pass a copy on to someone if it's still wanted. Just need an address. It's the regular version. I can't find the Hard Drive installable one. I'll keep looking.

Needless to say that it would be greatly appreciated if the game is left in it's original form with credit due to Edward, Karl and myself.

Regards Dave.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, I have just played the demo and think it's a really nice and polished game.

Would be great if anyone manages to speak to Dave again and maybe get the 3 disk version.

breech 21 March 2020 11:02

Can someone send these guys a grease weasel cable and PC floppy drive?

Leander 24 April 2020 18:24

Bump for me too! Just see the demo on YouTube, it seems that Flashback - one of my favourite Amiga games - returns! :) No way to find full version of this awesome game?

CaptainNow 06 October 2020 12:38

Can I just sling in a lil bump on this too? I'd love to see something happen with preserving that game :)

AMIPEGUSER 07 June 2021 22:51

3 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

I am just new here. I had contact here because of the Space Cab Game
in another Thread.

I just need a bit time to decide to register here, because I am very active in the german a1k.org. I will not be here everyday I believe, but I can also help you about the Dark Angel Game. I think.

I have bought the Full Version in the End of the 90´s and I still have these Disks here.

As you can see in the startscreen the Disks are not the Demo because there are not free.

On the Xlentpro screen you can see the data of Disk 2 and 3.
Full Levels 1 a and b and 2 a and b plus M1/2

kriz 07 June 2021 23:02

Woah nice, after so many years its found! Can you upload it somewhere to us all to check out and preserve ?

Aladin 07 June 2021 23:53

Great news

Gzegzolka 08 June 2021 04:55

Very good news, I hope it can be preserved as adf files and made available.