English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   support.FS-UAE (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   FS-UAE Translations (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=64143)

FrodeSolheim 09 March 2013 11:17

Thanks, merged for inclusion in 2.1.33 :great (fi, pl)

To translators: You can also check here if your language are missing some translations:

http://fengestad.no/fs-uae/devel/po/status.txt

Goingdown 09 March 2013 12:29

1 Attachment(s)
I was too quick, there was few typos on my translation. Fixed now.

FrodeSolheim 09 March 2013 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goingdown (Post 873694)
I was too quick, there was few typos on my translation. Fixed now.

Merged :)

albconde 10 March 2013 22:28

1 Attachment(s)
Updated Spanish translation

spajdr 11 March 2013 08:32

1 Attachment(s)
Updated, all lines are translated.

FrodeSolheim 12 March 2013 22:42

FS-UAE 2.2 is basically ready, just doing some minor fixed and waiting for updated translations.

Here the status of missing translations. It would be great to have the remaing ones updated for the 2.2 release :)

FS-UAE Launcher:
* de 2 untranslated messages.
* fr 42 untranslated messages.
* it 2 untranslated messages.
* pt 54 untranslated messages.
* sr 2 untranslated messages.

FS-UAE:
* fr 2 untranslated messages.
* it 2 untranslated messages.
* pt 16 untranslated messages.
* sr 2 untranslated messages.

@albcone, @spajdr: Thanks, translations are merged :great

nexusle 13 March 2013 10:18

Missing german strings

FrodeSolheim 13 March 2013 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by nexusle (Post 874446)
Missing german strings

Thanks, merged for inclusion in 2.1.33 :great

Foul 14 March 2013 14:39

1 Attachment(s)
Last FR Trad :

2 things hard to translate : if any Frenchy have better ideas ;)

HDF - Single Partition Hard Disk File ( translated as : HDF - Fichier de disque dur à partition unique )
HDF - Partitionable Hard Drive Image (RDB) ( translated as : HDF - Image de Disque Dur Partitionnable (RDB)

:great

FrodeSolheim 15 March 2013 21:50

Thanks foul (merged) :) - Just got italian translations from speedvicio as well.

Just a couple of strings missing for the Serbian translations now (and I must fix the Norwegian ones as well ;-))

Milanchez 17 March 2013 09:06

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim (Post 875063)
Just a couple of strings missing for the Serbian translations now

Not any more :D Here are latest Serbian translations.

Btw. It's been a year since I started to follow your work and various versions of FS-UAE. Great work Frode! :great

FrodeSolheim 17 March 2013 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanchez (Post 875340)
Not any more :D Here are latest Serbian translations.

Btw. It's been a year since I started to follow your work and various versions of FS-UAE. Great work Frode! :great

Thanks, merged for inclusion in 2.1.34 :great

Thanks to all the translators, the translations are now complete for 2.2 :D

TCD 20 March 2013 01:16

The German translation is very good :) Just noticed one minor thing about it:
Code:

msgid "Least Accurate"
msgstr "Nahezu genau"

Should be translated to 'Am wenigsten genau' ...and used in the launcher. Seems like the accuracy settings aren't localised in the current version.

FrodeSolheim 20 March 2013 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid (Post 876164)
The German translation is very good :) Just noticed one minor thing about it:
Code:

msgid "Least Accurate"
msgstr "Nahezu genau"

Should be translated to 'Am wenigsten genau' ...and used in the launcher.

I have fixed this directly in the local .po file :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid (Post 876164)
Seems like the accuracy settings aren't localised in the current version.

Thanks for reporting, this problem occured in the test version I posted in #FS-UAE due to the new language option - fixed :)

TCD 20 March 2013 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim (Post 876403)
Thanks for reporting, this problem occured in the test version I posted in #FS-UAE due to the new language option - fixed :)

:great Thank you very much for the language option btw... really handy :)

FrodeSolheim 17 April 2013 19:16

Turkisk translations are included in 2.2.1 and newer, courtesy of Decypher :great

Speedvicio 20 April 2013 18:07

1 Attachment(s)
Ciao Frode.
Updated italian translation.

FrodeSolheim 30 May 2013 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedvicio (Post 882907)
Ciao Frode.
Updated italian translation.

Thank you and sorry for record-slow response :spin

But it is merged for inclusion in version 2.2.3 :great

grimi 29 June 2013 07:07

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, launcher 2.2.3 Polish translation.

nexusle 14 July 2013 14:24

@Frode - There are some untranslated strings in FS-UAE Launcher. The .po files under http://fs-uae.net/devel/po/fs-uae-launcher/ hasn't these strings inside. Could you insert these strings in the actual .po files please?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.08637 seconds with 11 queries