English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.Killergorilla's WHD packs (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   A big thank you to KG and Magix :) (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=80823)

Photon 24 December 2015 22:58

A big thank you to KG and Magix :)

I don't game often, but when I do... well actually I do play games from time to time, but I find myself re-playing the games I already know I like.

Yesterday I got the urge to try some new ones and was impressed by how easy it was to find and download the games I wanted - and so I just wanted to say thanks KG, and Magix you've done a great job with your site. :)

Edit: after writing this I'm actually having issues :D Works fine on my phone but all browsers on 2 PCs give either HostGator 404 or "Directory listing" with no search available, at the same time that it works perfectly for Galahad from the UK. Strange!

liviux76 25 December 2015 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Photon (Post 1057906)
I don't game often, but when I do... well actually I do play games from time to time, but I find myself re-playing the games I already know I like.

Yesterday I got the urge to try some new ones and was impressed by how easy it was to find and download the games I wanted - and so I just wanted to say thanks KG, and Magix you've done a great job with your site. :)

Edit: after writing this I'm actually having issues :D Works fine on my phone but all browsers on 2 PCs give either HostGator 404 or "Directory listing" with no search available, at the same time that it works perfectly for Galahad from the UK. Strange!

Maybe you are using different DNS Servers on your PCs...

Photon 25 December 2015 15:14

Works fine today again :great

Magix 27 December 2015 20:22

Hi Photon and folks,

Merry Christmas! :xmas

You are most welcome, Dear Photon :great

I moved whdownload.com to a new server that day and the site stay down about 4-5 minutes because of the NameServers changes, sorry about that. :spin

Best Regards and Cheers, ;)
Magix

Quote:

Originally Posted by Photon (Post 1057906)

Nightshft 20 December 2019 04:15

Like photon I don't game often but when I'm searching for a game (whd) like today whdownload.com is just awesome. The Sentinel, Starglider2 and The Killing Gameshow now ship via CF-card to my miggy.

Thanks MAGIX!! :great
And happy holidays, it's christmas time again. :)

Magix 20 December 2019 08:11

Glad you like it, Nightshft. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

aeberbach 09 January 2020 08:50

Hey Magix, I wanted to get in touch but your PMs are full - can you clear some or PM me an email maybe?

Magix 09 January 2020 12:06

Hey, aeberbach

You can PM me now. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeberbach (Post 1370396)
Hey Magix, I wanted to get in touch but your PMs are full - can you clear some or PM me an email maybe?