English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Coders. General (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Why is it missing ? (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=25079)

bobbybearing 21 August 2006 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Rob-
But I'am always open to new ideas, so if you got any sources, please send away!

you're joking?! "got any sources"...err 97 sources listed on flashtro, including 10 trainers !
if you want a non listed trainer, ask :D I think you can have the trainer you want :xmas

[A1] 21 August 2006 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbybearing
you're joking?! "got any sources"...err 97 sources listed on flashtro, including 10 trainers !
if you want a non listed trainer, ask :D I think you can have the trainer you want :xmas

Don't you think you should ask the original authors before 'simply' taking the sources posted on flashtro??? The fact that they are older then 10 years and someone resourced them doesnt mean they are free to use for everybody ;P

BippyM 21 August 2006 13:19

I think the sources on flashtro should be used as a training aid only!

Copying and re-using them is lame!

bobbybearing 21 August 2006 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by bippym
I think the sources on flashtro should be used as a training aid only!

Copying and re-using them is lame!

ok, so Rob is a Lamer...

bobbybearing 21 August 2006 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by [A1]
Don't you think you should ask the original authors before 'simply' taking the sources posted on flashtro??? The fact that they are older then 10 years and someone resourced them doesnt mean they are free to use for everybody ;P

hmmm... so, pm to musashi9 for erasing the whole flashtro site, because is not free to use for everybody

:shocked totally silly

[A1] 21 August 2006 14:33

Well, Rob is surely not lame as I gave him permission to use my trainermenu! Deleting the whole Flashtro site? Why that... converting cracktros to flashtro is not the same then stealing sourcecodes for own usage!

-Rob- 21 August 2006 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by [A1]
Well, Rob is surely not lame as I gave him permission to use my trainermenu! Deleting the whole Flashtro site? Why that... converting cracktros to flashtro is not the same then stealing sourcecodes for own usage!

:great

And still, there is NONE of the trainer trainer sorces on Flastro that just comes near in quality, compared to the A1's/Siriax!
They are all bigger in size (and no, its no enough just ripping out the music) & its VERY logical in use.

BTW, its getting off topic.

dlfrsilver 21 August 2006 15:30

Rob is doing a nice job to me. He is very dedicated, and that deserve respect.

please stop harassing him !!!

BippyM 21 August 2006 15:59

I am with rob.. bobbybearing you really need to stop reading more into what is said!

Flashtro is a better site to use as a training resource. taking existing trainermenus and allowing members to use it to learn.

Using it to release new menu's is lame and flashtro doesn't have permission so that'd also make it immoral and theft!

dlfrsilver 21 August 2006 18:34

Well i say myself this : they try to do their best to let us have better cracked
games from 100% originals, and very good trainers ^^.

The only thing to keep in mind is the pleasure we have with the games !
I don't care people use trainer source, if it's to bring something out to the communauty ^^. Right fellows ?

Oh yeah : I forgot, about testing Twinworld, there is again a bug with collision dectection,
all bonus like Ankh, green globe, gems are untouchables.... but the little pots for bubbles can be
picked.

another good news Rob, the game went past track 40,41. It loads like a charm and i play like crazy ^^

-Rob- 21 August 2006 18:48

Sounds good Dlfrsilver!
I'll try fix the coll. problem, if possible.

dlfrsilver 21 August 2006 19:21

I have finaly completed the game, by getting on each level the amulet.

the game is 100 %, no faults at all.

the only remaining shit is the bonus collision ^^.

and why not a little patch to make it run on AGA machine ? mhh ^^

-Rob- 21 August 2006 19:39

I tried fixing the coll. pb. Check our mail :)

dlfrsilver 21 August 2006 20:01

Well it doesn't work. The problem is still here.

cybfree 21 August 2006 20:27

hmmm...ROb, please tell me more about Authorizations for Vision Factory and Fairlight cracktros sources from authors, used in Strider, Warezone and Wolfchild...

remember, you can only use A1's sources from flashtro

my work wasn't any theft but for educational purpose only, and for some fixes for Aga/680x0 (like Stingray' work on Skid Row cracktros some years ago, no ?!)

:mad

-Rob- 21 August 2006 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybfree
hmmm...ROb, please tell me more about Authorizations for Vision Factory and Fairlight cracktros sources from authors, used in Strider, Warezone and Wolfchild...

remember, you can only use A1's sources from flashtro

my work wasn't any theft but for educational purpose only, and for some fixes for Aga/680x0 (like Stingray' work on Skid Row cracktros some years ago, no ?!)

:mad

Authorizations for using CRACKTROS ??
...And now, suddently you got to think of this Authorization...
..And never mentioned it was for "educational purpose" only...

cybfree 21 August 2006 21:18

and you, you are agree with A1 and others, and now "suddently" you reproach me to add "authorization" and "educational purpose" ?!?
where are you seen I mentioned to use the sources ??
what is this joke ?
you change your mind like you change your underwear

-Rob- 21 August 2006 21:27

Tænk en en gang... Alt det pis man skal høre fra div. tabere, når man prøver at tilføre noget nyt..
I skulle have en flad, et glas mælk og en tudekiks, og så lige på røven i seng..

Dolph skrider nu, han er træt af herrefrisører :)
Ses, 100% assholes
YAWN!

Adderly 21 August 2006 21:43

Strange things happen here. Cracker need authorization??? I thought cracking is if you do it without permission... :D

Ultron 21 August 2006 22:08

Shh... they speaking in scandinavian... we shouldn't interfere...

I bet it involves ABBA.