English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.GameBase Amiga (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   "Unofficial" Update Packs - DamienD's WinUAE Collection (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=98264)

hitm4n 15 April 2022 10:46

The Turran FTP is where Damien releases his packs and all updates. He has a special folder for his collection, and also if you check the "uploads" folder and search for DamienD, he has a HDF files folder there too. My addon collection is also in the uploads folder under "hitm4n".

See this thread for Turran FTP details and rules
https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=43633

turrican3 15 April 2022 23:17

I already looked there but saw nothing, i'll have a look once again.

hitm4n 16 April 2022 09:08

1 Attachment(s)
Hard to miss i think, its one of the root folders.

turrican3 16 April 2022 11:47

I looked everywhere in the damiend archives but i can't find the macintosh games prince of persia 2 etc ???
I watched in the updates too.

Viceroy 16 April 2022 14:15

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by turrican3 (Post 1541587)
I looked everywhere in the damiend archives but i can't find the macintosh games prince of persia 2 etc ???
I watched in the updates too.

The games you are looking for are in the Base Install plus Update Packs 60 incorporated folder.

turrican3 16 April 2022 16:59

ok, thank you.

hitm4n 10 May 2022 22:29

In light of Damiens latest addon pack, amongst the 10 added games, 2 were from my unofficial collection. So here is...

DamienDs WinUAE - Hitm4ns Addon Pack v15

I count 105 extra games for your collection now.

Uploaded to Turran just now. Either replace the whole pack again or delete the game/s listed below.

2 games removed, 0 updated and 0 added.

Code:

REMOVED
 Flaming Engines
 GermZ

UPDATED
 nothing

ADDED
 nothing

Feedback welcome.

Enjoy.

stobros 10 October 2022 22:19

Great updates, thanks so much for your effort! Got two questions;

Could you please upload Hugo games? Amiga's classic, golden games of 90s! It's surprising that they aren't there..

Last question; When I start some games (like Prince of Persia 2), it says "press joystick button to continue", pressed almost all keys on keyboard, also both buttons of mouse, nothing works. I cannot skip that screen to start the game. Any idea?

Thanks, much regards!

malko 11 October 2022 09:58

You have to check your game controller's ettings under "Game ports".
If you don't have the CD32 pad, maybe your keyboard does not have the expected key (right CTRL in this case) and thus you have to remap the keys ;) .

hitm4n 13 November 2022 18:44

In light of Damiens recent addon packs, amongst the newly added games 2 were from my unofficial collection. So here is...

DamienDs WinUAE - Hitm4ns Addon Pack v16

I count 94 extra games for your collection now (counting only 1 version of Poing)

Uploaded to the Turran Server just now. Either replace the whole pack again or delete the game/s listed below.

Code:

REMOVED
 Mental Image Games Disk 1 - The Invaders I
 Mental Image Games Disk 2 - The Invaders II

UPDATED
 nothing

ADDED
 nothing

Feedback welcome.

Enjoy.

Viceroy 13 November 2022 19:08

Is The Invaders II in?

hitm4n 14 November 2022 00:04

Its in update Pack #70 Part 1

Viceroy 14 November 2022 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitm4n (Post 1574957)
Its in update Pack #70 Part 1

See it now one is called The Invaders and the other Invaders!

hitm4n 06 March 2023 22:19

In light of Damiens recent addon packs, amongst the newly added games 2 were from my unofficial collection. So here is...

DamienDs WinUAE - Hitm4ns Addon Pack v18 (i didn't upload v17)

I count 92 extra games for your collection now (counting only 1 version of Poing, and multiple games in the Infocom collection)

Uploaded to the Turran Server just now in the ~hitm4n upload folder. Either replace the whole pack again or delete the game/s listed below.

Code:

REMOVED
  Oubliette
  Axel Tetris

UPDATED
 nothing

ADDED
 nothing

Feedback welcome.

Enjoy.

dax 02 May 2023 20:44

As because I like DamienD's compilation (and I appreciate his hard work for years), I've made a video related to this compilation. It contains preview of all games, including newest and also TOP (imho) Amiga modules remastered a little by myself. The whole movie lasts for 5 hours 55 mins and 55 secs. You can watch it or only listen music for relaxation. This video would not have been made if this compilation had not existed.

Thanks goes to:
- Toni Wilen for WinUAE
- DamienD for the compilation
- mrv2k for DDLaunch

https://youtu.be/eCVfZOegcYk

hitm4n 15 June 2024 11:10

In light of Damiens recent addon packs, amongst his collection 2 were from my unofficial set. So here is...

DamienDs WinUAE - Hitm4ns Addon Pack v20
(i did a sneaky v19 upload to the FTP, i think it was just a little bugfix, nothing removed)

I now count 90 extra games for your collection
(i'm counting only 1 version of Poing, 30 games in the Infocom collection and theres another disc with 5 games on it)

I've uploaded v20 to the Turran FTP just now in the ~hitm4n upload folder.
If it is missing from there it should be in the "Misc" folder instead at root.
(I'd recommend a full replace to get back in line with the set.)

Code:

REMOVED
  Discer
  Space Pilot Of Death

UPDATED
  nothing

ADDED
  nothing

Feedback welcome.
Enjoy.