English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Retrogaming General Discussion (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Furtum Sacrum, new Amiga game in development (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=83227)

Dunny 03 July 2017 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira (Post 1169297)
Yeah, even before I had an Amiga, I knew that having 1MB was absolutely necessary. Most if not all games post 1992 were 1MB only.

By 1993 I already had an A1200, so I suppose I left the OCS/ECS era behind at that point. But up until then I only had a 512KB A1000 and never found very many games at all that required more RAM. Of course, RAM was never an issue again once I had the '1200, so doubtless I paid less attention :)

Samurai_Crow 03 July 2017 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikems (Post 1169299)
Our base system for development are AMOS an it's make difficult make projects with 512 Kb only. The amos library and the method of how to amos use bobs make an easy development but consume lot of chip ram. I'm sure that if we use ASM we can do the same with less ram, but not time to spend and knowledge for an ASM development :D

What music format are you using? If it's Protracker, keep in mind that most mod players load the entire file into Chip RAM instead of just the sample data. MED scatter loads its modules instead but getting sound effects to work with it is difficult.

Predseda 28 February 2021 20:24

post erased on demand of Kikems.

manossg 28 February 2021 20:29

That's great news! It was about time for some Amiga adventure game goodness!

kikems 28 February 2021 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 1466109)
If you want to play it, send an email to .....

Sorry it's not the same AmigWave project of furtum Sacrum.
AmigaWave not have any relationship with Jojo073 since 3-4 years before, when he left the group.
This thread was created for the original project of Furtum Sacrum that was cancelled when graphic artist left the group, please erase your post and make a new thread.
We don't want anyone to get confused by non-Amigawave projects.

kikems 28 February 2021 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 1466109)
post erased on demand of Kikems.

Thanks.

kikems 28 February 2021 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai_Crow (Post 1169318)
What music format are you using? If it's Protracker, keep in mind that most mod players load the entire file into Chip RAM instead of just the sample data. MED scatter loads its modules instead but getting sound effects to work with it is difficult.

Med support in AMOS it's a little buggy and eat lot of memory.

Samurai_Crow 01 March 2021 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikems (Post 1466118)
Med support in AMOS it's a little buggy and eat lot of memory.

Discussion about development is continued in the GRAC update thread.

AMIPEGUSER 23 November 2021 20:28

1 Attachment(s)
The Furtum Sacrum Adventure was released as a Boxed Version by jojo73, this autumn. Made with GRAC. All in english.

You got a nice Box, One Disk, a short Manual, two stickers and a Metal Badge all for 15 €.
I reviewed the Game for the Amiga Future Magazine.
Review will release AF 154 in January.

The translation did @Predseda