English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   MarketPlace (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   For Sale: AmigaOS 3.2 CD-Rom - Official Reseller (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=106979)

BanisterDK 15 June 2021 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmigaPassion (Post 1490717)
Replied to you vai our ordering system, let me know if you got it.

Thanks!

No mail has arrived from you

Can you PM me here ?

RetroPassionUK 15 June 2021 17:37

If you want to keep up to date check out our contact us page we update that to keep people up to date.

https://www.retropassion.co.uk/contact-us/

This saves us replying to every thread on all the the forums, FB Groups etc.

Thanks!

RetroPassionUK 15 June 2021 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanisterDK (Post 1490720)
No mail has arrived from you

Can you PM me here ?

Checkout our contact us page for the latest updates :-) Once its shipped we will let you know by PMing you here.

Thanks!

BanisterDK 15 June 2021 19:02

It is alrigtht. Have contacted you now twice (last today) on 'Contact us' page more than 4 days ago and also no reply

Since I have no account I can't see any order.
Also during order it's not possible to create an account (only returning customer)

Kin Hell 18 July 2021 12:05

Thanks Steve. - New ROM's installed in my A1200/DKB Mongoose 030 rig.

Sweeeet! :great

stevelord 20 July 2021 10:57

3.2 Roms and OS 3.2 up and running in my A4000. Thanks!

RetroPassionUK 22 July 2021 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kin Hell (Post 1496359)
Thanks Steve. - New ROM's installed in my A1200/DKB Mongoose 030 rig.

Sweeeet! :great

Yay enjoy!!!

RetroPassionUK 22 July 2021 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevelord (Post 1496717)
3.2 Roms and OS 3.2 up and running in my A4000. Thanks!

Awesome, now enjoy that 3.2 goodness!!

acidbottle 27 July 2021 15:15

Ordered a month ago and no update as yet. I know the contact page said not to use forums, which I appreciate would take an age to sift through and respond.

However, has anyone else been waiting a while for their roms and cd to?

demon-knight 27 July 2021 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbottle (Post 1498090)
Ordered a month ago and no update as yet. I know the contact page said not to use forums, which I appreciate would take an age to sift through and respond.

Waited over 2 months for mine to arrive, but they are here now. Was worth the wait.

RetroPassionUK 31 July 2021 11:11

If orders had the CD32 Roms added, that is what caused the delay, we then contacted those asking do they want to wait or for us to send the rest of the order. so a bunch of orders went out last week with the CD32 rom removed. :-)

Edders 04 August 2021 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbottle (Post 1498090)

Yes, I ordered a CD and a ROM a month ago and have heard nothing since - not even an answer to my polite email checking the status. But I'm happy to wait - I fully understand how overwhelmingly busy these things can get!

RetroPassionUK 04 August 2021 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edders (Post 1499356)
Yes, I ordered a CD and a ROM a month ago and have heard nothing since - not even an answer to my polite email checking the status. But I'm happy to wait - I fully understand how overwhelmingly busy these things can get!

Hi Yes we put on the contact us page that we dont reply to emails on when AmigaOS will be shipped as we update our facebook page with info. As you can imagine we have sold hundreds of copies of AmigaOS and we do get questions on how to install it or issues with their amiga setup that we need to resolve which has an impact on replying to other emails.

Alot more orders are going out at the weekend and you will get an email when its shipped :-)

Thanks!

acidbottle 09 August 2021 13:42

Awesome, my disk and roms arrived in the post this morning, cant wait to get them up and running. Cheers AP!

RetroPassionUK 09 August 2021 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbottle (Post 1500087)
Awesome, my disk and roms arrived in the post this morning, cant wait to get them up and running. Cheers AP!

A pleasure keep us posted!!

Edders 10 August 2021 17:10

Yes, my stuff has arrived as well, exactly as ordered.

Last night I've stuck the ROMs in my system. Works a treat! Now I need to find time to install the new workbench environment, looking forward to that.

Many thanks from me too AmigaPassion, happy to order from you in the future again.

RetroPassionUK 11 August 2021 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edders (Post 1500331)
Yes, my stuff has arrived as well, exactly as ordered.

Last night I've stuck the ROMs in my system. Works a treat! Now I need to find time to install the new workbench environment, looking forward to that.

Many thanks from me too AmigaPassion, happy to order from you in the future again.

A pleasure :-) we have some exciting stuff lined up in the Autumn :-)

Jpor 23 August 2021 16:44

Guys. If you want to get 3.2 from another Hyperion approved reseller try Sordan.ie. At least they keep in contact with you and are customer focused.

shuttlepilot 23 August 2021 23:37

Nothing but good vibes for my previous experiences with RetroPassion. The only wait time I had was for my 2 copies of OS3.2 to ship and was I worried? Hell no! I even sent one of my A1200 mainboards to be recapped by Steve with the request to hold returning until the ROMs were ready. :)

Kin Hell 25 August 2021 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpor (Post 1502580)
Guys. If you want to get 3.2 from another Hyperion approved reseller try Sordan.ie. At least they keep in contact with you and are customer focused.

How Rude! :rolleyes