English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Retrogaming General Discussion (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=31922)

rsn8887 07 September 2007 22:16

This weekend I will try to make some more serious progress on
Blade Runner (PC) (4 disc epic with great atmosphere!)
and maybe finally really start a game of
Outcast (PC)
and if I have extra time, also maybe try to play some
Ugh! (Amiga)
Lemmings 2/All new World of Lemmings (Amiga)
SpaceTaxi (C64)
Wizard (C64)
Raiden DX (PSX)
Need For Speed Underground (Cube)

But probably Blade Runner is all it's gonna be for me.

StarEye 08 September 2007 01:06

I'm slowly creeping into retro mood, but I have to wait until I get a new KVM switch, so I can boot up into my AmigaOS. I'm craving for some Project X, Alien Breed, SWOS, Speedball 2 and Syndicate. Maybe Chaos Engine too.

But for now, I'm playing Warhawk on the PS3 (which WASN'T bought accidently), and Stuntman: Ignition on the X360. The latter being probably one of my favourite games this year (so far).

Anubis 10 September 2007 13:05

OK, so what have you played last weekend and what do you plan to play following weekend?? :) (to make this tread more usable :))

I played Medieval: Total War using cheat (just as training) and this game really is good for strategy fans. :great

As for following weekend, I am planning to start this game in real mode, without cheats. It will be very long play, probably like one battle per day...

As for Guitar Hero, I just said it looks like that. I never tried it. It is just hard to imagine my self playing that game. :cheese

I rather get that new nintendo controller. :great

rsn8887 10 September 2007 19:06

I wanted to play Blade Runner last weekend.
Instead I played Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) for the first time.
Only beat first 2 Colossi, but wow, what a transcendental experience!
Then I also played Seafox (C64), great game.

Next weekend: Probably more Shadow of the Colossus, am hooked.

Freakyweakywoo 11 September 2007 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anubis (Post 356711)
I played Medieval: Total War using cheat (just as training) and this game really is good for strategy fans. :great

I've just started Shogun: Total War I want to beat that before I move onto Medieval. So far I'm impressed to looks quite simple but you soon realize thats not the case.

Dizzy 11 September 2007 17:43

I just played Live Bomberman :)

Mick_aka won't be visiting for some time ;)

no serious I replay Simon The Sorcerer atm

Haakon 12 September 2007 11:20

Amiga: my son (4 years) plays Spindizzy world, my daughter (7 years) plays Gianna Sister. Me plays Kick Off 2.
Pc: Football manager 07 and Civ Iv
Xbox (not 360): Need for Speed
Wii: Nothing, it hasn't been turned on for months.

Edit: and that would probably go for the next month, too

humble worm 20 September 2007 15:13

Recently Cadaver on PC (dosbox) as all available adf's are fucked. Sometimes I turn on CD32 and put Diggers inside.

My 2 years old daughter forces me to play Putty - she dances to the intro tune and likes to watch the blob jumping :).

P-J 20 September 2007 15:25

Got bored of stupid BioShock.

Now trying to get good at Sierra Soccer (WinUAE) again.

narud17 20 September 2007 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-J (Post 359171)
Got bored of stupid BioShock.

Now trying to get good at Sierra Soccer (WinUAE) again.

Me too just seems to be getting harder but going nowhere. i'm going to try and get to level 75 on deluxe galaga on winuae i've done it before on my 1200 but never on winuae.

StarEye 21 September 2007 00:49

I bought Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria a few days ago, but I haven't had time to pick it up again. You see, I've been hooked on Kick Off 2 for a couple of days now, and it's only getting worse.

How I long to play some actual people. Once I get my Competition Pro USB, which I ordered two days ago, I will try and see how it plays online. And I will get back to playing SWOS online as well. And next week, the new FIFA is coming out, and this years edition is really really good. Meanwhile I'm playing KO2 and SWOS by myself, and Pro Evo 6 with my brother.

Guess I'm hooked on football games for the time being.

Graham Humphrey 21 September 2007 00:52

Slightly OT I guess, but when's the new Pro Evo out?

StarEye 24 September 2007 11:39

October 26th

Graham Humphrey 24 September 2007 12:15

Thanks. I await it with interest ;)

BinoX 24 September 2007 12:20

This week, I will be mostly playing... Flashback!

frikilokooo 24 September 2007 14:47

Great game Flashback,I have forgotten how many times have replay it

frsoldier 24 September 2007 15:30

Sensible fan, I didn't planned to play anything, but Chaos Engine as you said would be a cool choice, I will try to play in late evening

Graham Humphrey 24 September 2007 16:44

Super Hang-On for me tonight ;)

Hungry Horace 24 September 2007 18:35

i just completed epoch 4 of mega-lo-mania on pspuae whilst on the bus on my way home from work.

frikilokooo 29 September 2007 09:26

I'm playing Soccerkid to try to finish it for first time,the game is very long with different background graphics in every level.The game has backgrounds graphics with dualplayfield really pretty.:)