English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Other (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   LSD Grapevine#15 Disk#4 Wanted (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=45328)

DH 10 June 2009 00:30

Now how did I guess something like this would happen :rolleyes

@Any mod except bippym :cheese please feel free to re-change the title to something a little more pleasing and none DH humiliating :D

TCD 10 June 2009 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by StingRay (Post 558033)
I should quit my current job and start working as clairvoyant. :D :lol

Hehe ;) Maybe you should. Guess some healthy distrust of sceners was quite helpful here :D

@DH
What about 'Much ado about nothing' ? :lol

DH 10 June 2009 09:55

:lol anything's got to be better than that ;)

No newbie will want to talk to me on reading that, they'll all think I'm a complete and utter noob.

Anyway, the truth is, I was searching for Fish's name from the grapevine mag, came across the passwords to enter the secret articles, and started searching them too, then I came across #15 asking for disk #4. Posted this here, then started searching the previous disks to find out what I had partially seen regarding the 4th disk. Eventually I found the article, which explained what to do, and how to read the secret message. I went back to disk #15 and the secret menu and discovered there was not a 4th disk and alas it was all just a great big joke.

I should of listened to StingRay, he knows these thing even in the sub-concious. I can't believe I've been had by the same dismag I used to read way back in the early 90's'.

The Thread title should really read 'Had By LSD Grapevine 16 Years On' or something to that effect. I bet if this thread was to quietly disapear and a new thread giving the passwords to the secret articles, someone at some time is going to request for a 4th disk too ;)

TCD 10 June 2009 10:04

Sorry to nag about it, but :

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser (Post 557995)
Yep! 100% sure. Although the diskmag was distributed on three disks, you needed the 4th disk to view the contents of the secret menu :D

100% ;) You even found out that you were wrong yourself by having a closer look at the disk. Maybe you put the instructions on how to enter the secret parts in the first post, modify some other posts here and there and make it look like you were talking about these instructions all the time :D Then the title could be changed to 'How to enter the secret parts on the LSD Grapevine disks' :p

DH 10 June 2009 10:15

Yeah! And it's likely everybody else that posted here are going to make amendments in my favour too, NOT!

TCD 10 June 2009 10:19

/me feels a bit sorry for DH now...
Well the good thing is that you revealed how to get into the secret menu. I'm sure this will survive and we forget abou the other part ;)

DH 10 June 2009 10:31

I've only revealed 1 out of 11 secret articles ;) Now give me one good reason why I should post any of the remaining passwords here. If anyone wants to see them, spam bippym to change this thread title :D

Yeah! Spam the bippym :D

TCD 10 June 2009 10:36

How about : Give us the passwords or the title won't change? :p

DH 10 June 2009 10:38

:crying I stop my GFX creating now, me too upset.

StingRay 10 June 2009 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser (Post 558140)
I've only revealed 1 out of 11 secret articles ;) Now give me one good reason why I should post any of the remaining passwords here. If anyone wants to see them, spam bippym to change this thread title :D

Yeah! Spam the bippym :D

I feel like being mean today :D :laughing

08 - "recoded"
09 - "party"
10 - "bust"
11 - "quartz"
12 - "bastard"
13 - "ho ho ho"
14 - "late"
15 - "secretmenu"
16 - "wombatateam"
17 - "party"
18 - "xmas"

TCD 10 June 2009 10:57

:D Nice one Sting ;) Guess I'll have a 'Grapevine #15 secrets' session later.

DH 10 June 2009 10:57

Oh! Now that's just great :crying I've got no chance of changing the title now StingRay. Jeez, and I thought you were all friends ;)

I am now seeing the darker side of EAB, it's appearing very evil indeed :evilgrin

:crying:crying:crying