English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Amiga scene (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WHDLoad Frontend Conversion Tools (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=108044)

mrv2k 03 February 2022 11:47

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrClump (Post 1530293)
I thought I'd give this another go after I couldn't get it to work with my gamelist.csv previously as it looks like an incredibly useful tool. I have the same issue as before though, it doesn't recognise any of the titles in my list and sets the genre to unknown on everything.

This is a sample of one line from my csv file

0;Enigma;Unknown;Games:Demos/Enigma/enigma.slave;0;0;0;0

It's really odd. I loaded your csv from before and it recognized 120 out of 148 titles. I also made a test CSV file from your enigma entry and it recognized it correctly.

Have you got both the UM_Data_020222a and genres file in the folder?

I've had problems where it wasn't loading the database and gave me a sea of blue entries. I cleared the data, loaded the csv and fixed it again and it was fine.

I've attached a test version of v0.6a with some error catching in it. Give it a try.

MrClump 03 February 2022 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrv2k (Post 1530316)
It's really odd. I loaded your csv from before and it recognized 120 out of 148 titles. I also made a test CSV file from your enigma entry and it recognized it correctly.

Have you got both the UM_Data_020222a and genres file in the folder?

I've had problems where it wasn't loading the database and gave me a sea of blue entries. I cleared the data, loaded the csv and fixed it again and it was fine.

I've attached a test version of v0.6a with some error catching in it. Give it a try.

Hi, no I don't have those files. In fact when I click to Fix Names, it connects to the FTP, the quickly flashes "Datafile up to date", but then opens an error that says "No database file found".

I don't think this in issue with my PC as I actually have a new laptop now, so nothing in common with the computer I was previously attempting to use it with.

I downloaded the newer version, but Windows Defender flipped out thinking there was a trojan in the file so I haven't extracted it yet.

PerryRhodan 28 February 2022 14:45

Thanks for these handy tools mrv2k.:great

Floob 21 April 2022 19:04

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks very much for this tool - the genre list is really useful.
I wanted something a little like MAME has in catver.ini, so I took the curated list and used that.

In the attached Excel file I made, I used that to filter the WHDLoad games I wanted, then put that in a batch file to copy them out so I can quickly select the ones I want based on Genre etc...

If there is an easier way to go about creating a custom list of games based on genre please let me know, but I think this will do in the meantime - at least I dont need to scroll through the Mahjong or Adult games anymore :)

mrv2k 26 October 2022 21:06

Frontend Tools Updated

Version 0.7a of IGame_Tool is available
Version 0.3a of WHDLoadMenu_Tool is available
Version 0.3a of TinyLauncher_Tool is available
Version 0.3a of Launchbox_Tool is available

Just a quick update that fixes the Turran FTP name change

Fixes / Updates
  • Fixed FTP path
  • Main list now shows preview of output case

Links are on the first post.

CCRider 22 April 2023 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrv2k (Post 1571361)
[B]Version 0.7a of IGame_Tool is available

Has iGame Tool stopped working?

Tried it today, and it errors to "No database file found". :(

mrv2k 22 April 2023 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCRider (Post 1611158)
Has iGame Tool stopped working?

Tried it today, and it errors to "No database file found". :(

Yeah. It needs an update. It'll take a few weeks as I'm releasing a workbench system next week.

CCRider 22 April 2023 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrv2k (Post 1611215)
Yeah. It needs an update. It'll take a few weeks as I'm releasing a workbench system next week.

Now that’s interesting… :spin

ZzackK 27 October 2023 15:59

Hi
Is possible add format gamelist.xml for emulationstation (in retropie/recalbox/batocera/emudeck)?