English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.GameBase Amiga (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   DamienD's WinUAE Collection (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=90314)

DamienD 26 January 2018 01:15

Good man, well done!!! :great

...everyone that now has / appreciates my collection should most definitely do the same :agree

What's a tenner to support our main man Toni for his decades of continuous hard work that made this possible?

darkuni 26 January 2018 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by sincity (Post 1214877)
i'll play

yeahhhhhhhh :)

stainy 26 January 2018 02:48

oh and your put in the 'The Big End' :) :) :) finally I got to play what I worked so hard to get all those years!!

haps 26 January 2018 03:26

Quote:

DamienD has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
You must be getting so many messages about this collection. :P

Nothing here yet mate and no post today so hopefully early next week. ;)

dvallet 26 January 2018 06:24

Waoow Damien, it's a huge collection you've done.
I'll be happy to discover it (and i've not read of the pages of the forum thread)

DamienD 26 January 2018 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by stainy (Post 1214884)
oh and your put in the 'The Big End' :) :) :)

Why of course my friend ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stainy (Post 1214884)
finally I got to play what I worked so hard to get all those years!!

Thanks for unearthing this; I did mention you and Sir Galahad on the disk :bowdown

jabybau 26 January 2018 09:06

Hi Damien,

actually thanks for your passion and sharing all your efforts here....maybe I missed it but where am I supposed to download your mega pack?...
Cheers
Max

spudje 26 January 2018 09:13

Anyone who can hook me up with the final 4 or 5 rars? Thanks!!

DamienD 26 January 2018 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by spudje (Post 1214902)
Anyone who can hook me up with the final 4 or 5 rars? Thanks!!

Yes, me :cheese

SpaceCowboy 26 January 2018 12:33

I saw mention of this collection over on Farcebook, so I came here - and registered - and Damien was kind enough to share the files with me, which I've now downloaded and had a quick play with, so I was going to go back and post about how awesome it was to the group over on FB where I saw this mentioned, but ...

... people over there are asking for PMs and links to download the files, soooo ... I'm not going to post as I know I'll be pestered for it, and I will respect Damien's wishes. When people in the community are kind enough, and awesome enough, to do things like this I think that's the least you should do.

DamienD 26 January 2018 13:23

Thanks SpaceCowboy, appreciate.

I really don't get some people; and comments like "they are pissed off". Pissed off with what exactly???

This is my collection that I've worked very hard on for over a decade now. You play but my rules or...

I have no issue pulling the files; I've already had to do this once due to some disrepectful fool :banghead

@Neil79; you are the admin of that Facebook group hey? Please stress that if I find out anyone has gone against my wishes again; that's it, gone!!!

Simmo76 26 January 2018 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1214824)
Heya Simmo76,

...can't really have you missing one of your favourite game; that just won't do :p

Download the attached and extract into "C:\WinUAE" ;)

Gee! Thanks DamienD! Again! There was absolutely no need to do that; I already have more games to play than I can shake a very large stick at! This has really cheered me up though. I'm doing my 'exams' at work and read your post on my lunch break... Can't wait to get home later, add this and try it now!

spudje 26 January 2018 15:13

Thanks Damien, I have everything complete now! Again much appreciation for all your work and your extreme swift support here in this forum and on PM.

DamienD 26 January 2018 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simmo76 (Post 1214963)
Gee! Thanks DamienD! Again! There was absolutely no need to do that; I already have more games to play than I can shake a very large stick at! This has really cheered me up though. I'm doing my 'exams' at work and read your post on my lunch break... Can't wait to get home later, add this and try it now!

My pleasure, it's a game that I'll add into my collection as well so... ;)

Have fun!!!

Neil79 26 January 2018 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1214947)
Thanks SpaceCowboy, appreciate.

I really don't get some people; and comments like "they are pissed off". Pissed off with what exactly???

This is my collection that I've worked very hard on for over a decade now. You play but my rules or...

I have no issue pulling the files; I've already had to do this once due to some disrepectful fool :banghead

@Neil79; you are the admin of that Facebook group hey? Please stress that if I find out anyone has gone against my wishes again; that's it, gone!!!

I can't stop them as you can't stop people sharing from this forum, but if I find out who has done it they will be removed. Simple :great

DamienD 26 January 2018 16:54

Yeah true, maybe it's time to remove and regenerate URLs...

Phantomz 26 January 2018 17:27

Is this still available @DamienD or have you decided to stop sharing?

I'd like to grab it if it's available, if not then I fully understand.

Thanks all the same. :)

zachar 26 January 2018 20:58

Hi DamienD,

After a hard working week, I read this afternoon in indieretronews.com that you have completed a superb Amiga Pack. Amiga was my second system (1st one was Commodore 64) and I would be very interested in getting it since it seems awesome what it delivers (a hard work for sure you have done).

Is there any chance that you can share it with me?
(if not I fully understand, since sadly I am not too active in forums because of my job and kids)

Thanks and best regards.

DamienD 26 January 2018 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1214989)
Yeah true, maybe it's time to remove and regenerate URLs...

...and done!!!

All previous URLs now non-existent :agree

malko 26 January 2018 23:25

@Damien : Impossible to PM you ;)