English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   News (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   GoADF! - a new tool for your Amiga (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=97232)

Vojo 03 August 2020 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by npagonis73 (Post 1417972)
When you dismount the images there is no info window popping to confirm the successful dismount.

I'll check it

Quote:

The mount info window appears on the upper left side of the screen instead of the center which was before

It's an intuition requester, reqtools was actually better at that aspect. But reqtools are no longer in GoADF ... :)

npagonis73 03 August 2020 12:33

GoADF! - a new tool for your Amiga

Thanks for the reply Krzysztof!! Again congratulations on the release and Amiga is lucky to have people like you writing quality software in 2020!!!

indigolemon 03 August 2020 12:54

Yep - thumbs up as always, excellent work :)

npagonis73 23 August 2020 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by npagonis73 (Post 1417972)
Hi there Krzysztof and congrats on the new version. Just to mention a couple of minor things I noticed as soon as I opened the new version.

When you dismount the images there is no info window popping to confirm the successful dismount. I have the relevant setting ticked to get the info when mount or dismount volumes. The mount info window appears on the upper left side of the screen instead of the center which was before Also the time for mount and dismount takes now longer than the beta I had.

Take care

Hi Vojo

Did you have some time to look at the above?
I mean the info window that doesn’t appear when unmount volumes and also it takes a lot longer to unmount than before.

Also we had talked about looking into the possibility to choose yr GoADF language maybe via tool types and not being automatic through locale setting.

Have a good night

Nikos

Vojo 24 August 2020 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by npagonis73 (Post 1423093)

Did you have some time to look at the above?
I mean the info window that doesn’t appear when unmount volumes and also it takes a lot longer to unmount than before.

Fixed, release soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by npagonis73 (Post 1423093)
Also we had talked about looking into the possibility to choose yr GoADF language maybe via tool types and not being automatic through locale setting.

This option will be available in menu.

npagonis73 24 August 2020 23:23

Oohhh wow great. Thanks for the quick reply!! Can’t wait for the new release!!

klx300r 24 August 2020 23:49

@ Vojo

Vojo 28 August 2020 00:41

A new public version of GoADF has been released today :)

http://bitplan.pl/goadf/download.html

GoADF! 3.1 build 4911 (28.08.2020)

New features:
  • new config window added to select language
  • turkisch catalog (by Oguzhan Oguz) added
  • several bug-fixes

klx300r 28 August 2020 09:14

@ Vojo

thanks again!:great

npagonis73 28 August 2020 09:45

Great stuff!!

Dear Vojo good morning

Great new built which works perfect. All small littles issues have been resolved and the great language feature has been added!! That is fantastic!!

I have to say that this is one of the very few serious amiga apps written in the last years and you should be very proud of it.

Have a nice day!!

Predseda 28 August 2020 09:55

I agree, GoADF helps me very much.

Vojo 28 August 2020 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by npagonis73 (Post 1424126)

I have to say that this is one of the very few serious amiga apps written in the last years and you should be very proud of it.

thanks, it's very nice to read such opinions about GoADF!
I would like the Amiga application software to develop as dynamically as the last games or especially the hardware :)

npagonis73 28 August 2020 19:02

I would like the Amiga application software to develop as dynamically as the last games or especially the hardware :)[/QUOTE]

That would be ideal and definitely worth paying for!!! Waiting for your next project...

AC/DC HACKER! 29 August 2020 20:29

Sweet!!! Looks like the graphical bug is gone that I typed about before but didn't offer much details about due to other stuff happening.

May I request that when a directory / drawer is about to be selected that not only a list of the directories in the list be shown but also disk images? I'm still checking the new version. Another picky request, hehehehehe, Include an .info file in the archive for the directory. I'm an advanced sometimes it's really delightful to unarchive to RAM: from Directory Opus 5 or 4 and have that included rather than the user having to make it. It's fun to use Shell, but..other times..I don't want to, and I'm sure there are plenty of basic users thinking the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vojo (Post 1424083)
A new public version of GoADF has been released today :)

http://bitplan.pl/goadf/download.html

GoADF! 3.1 build 4911 (28.08.2020)

New features:
  • new config window added to select language
  • turkisch catalog (by Oguzhan Oguz) added
  • several bug-fixes

apex 31 August 2020 17:14

One of „must have“ and 100% worth paying AMIGA software. Thank you!

Wiking67 31 August 2020 18:04

Regged

Vojo 11 November 2020 19:36

Work in progress :)

https://bitplan.pl/img/forum/goadf4.png

Sandancer 11 November 2020 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vojo (Post 1440293)

Nice cant wait

npagonis73 11 November 2020 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vojo (Post 1440293)

He is back with more magic!!! If you need any help with Greek catalogs just let me know... Can’t wait to try it!!!

Vojo 11 November 2020 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by npagonis73 (Post 1440297)
If you need any help with Greek catalogs just let me know.

Hi Nikos! I know I can count on you with the translation, but the next version is focused on the ARexx port, I don't know yet if there will be any changes to the GUI :)