English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.GameBase Amiga (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   DamienD's WinUAE Collection (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=90314)

purejaguar 26 May 2019 20:54

WOW Thank you DamienD
TBH this was the easiest install of Amiga games Ive come across and with every game I could imagine.
Easy install even when doing the updates.
Games list is amazing and the Pics showing in-game screens is made my life 10000x easier, many games i could remember but not the names lol
Recommend this collection to everyone

Many Thanks again keep up the good work

DamienD 26 May 2019 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by purejaguar (Post 1323839)
WOW Thank you DamienD
TBH this was the easiest install of Amiga games Ive come across and with every game I could imagine.
Easy install even when doing the updates.
Games list is amazing and the Pics showing in-game screens is made my life 10000x easier, many games i could remember but not the names lol
Recommend this collection to everyone

Many Thanks again keep up the good work

No problem purejaguar ;)

Thanks for taking time to provide feedback and enjoy!!! :great

DamienD 27 May 2019 21:35

Three more games as I was bored last night :cheese

Code:

Bacman [AGA]  [demo]
Beetle
Electrek

So please just do the following:
  • Download the attached archive.
  • Extract into "C:\WinUAE".

DamienD 28 May 2019 22:50

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you that have my collection and purchased Reshoot R, here is an entry ;)

http://i64.tinypic.com/t555d1.png

Note: obviously the game is not included, the following is just the configuration file, title / screenshot.

So, please do the following:
  • Firstly, you need to delete the [demo] i.e. "C:\WinUAE\Games\Reshoot R AGA".
  • Then download / extract the attached archive "Reshoot R AGA Demo.rar" into "C:\WinUAE".
Next:
  • Download / extract the attached archive "Reshoot R AGA.rar" into "C:\WinUAE".
  • Created your own .HDF, name it "Reshoot R AGA.hdf" and copy this into "C:\WinUAE\Games\Reshoot R AGA".

wiz12 30 May 2019 17:17

Hey Damien, I just bought Reshoot R and I don't want to sound like a noob but how do I create a suitable Reshoot R.hdf including it's trainer for use with your collection?

DamienD 30 May 2019 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiz12 (Post 1324498)
Hey Damien, I just bought Reshoot R and I don't want to sound like a noob but how do I create a suitable Reshoot R.hdf including it's trainer for use with your collection?

I trust you've purchased this :agree

Later tonight I'm going to add the updated Flashtro trainer to the bare-bones / self-booting .HDF that I created ;)

Will PM you afterwards.

wiz12 30 May 2019 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1324502)
I trust you've purchased this :agree

Later tonight I'm going to add the updated Flashtro trainer to the bare-bones / self-booting .HDF that I created ;)

Will PM you afterwards.

Thanks Damien and Yep I just purchased the Signature Edition a while ago. :)

MageMaster 30 May 2019 22:00

Awesome! Purchased!

petarku 03 June 2019 21:38

Managed to install this incredible pack on macbook running windows in virtual machine. Awesome work , only issue i have is sound is crackling but i would suspect it is because of machine not powerful enough to run winuae in virtual machine full speed.
Special thanks for DamienD for creating this pack and also for sending me message with detailed instructions how to setup everything

DamienD 03 June 2019 21:55

No problem petarku ;)

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:

Originally Posted by petarku (Post 1325235)
Managed to install this incredible pack on macbook running windows in virtual machine. Awesome work , only issue i have is sound is crackling but i would suspect it is because of machine not powerful enough to run winuae in virtual machine full speed.

I think most MAC users who use this collection do so via Wine or Boot Camp ;)

Maybe these options are worth a try.

DamienD 03 June 2019 22:30

As Rygar AGA is now becoming very mature indeed; thought it best to add in the latest demo released by Graeme, so that you can also experience this masterpiece!!! :great

If you'd downloaded any of the previous versions / debug versions, please do the following first:
  • Delete the directory "C:\WinUAE\Games\Rygar AGA" (if exists).
  • Delete the directory "C:\WinUAE\Games\Rygar AGA Demo" (if exists).
  • Delete the configuration file "C:\WinUAE\Configurations\Rygar [AGA].uae" (if exists).
  • Delete the configuration file "C:\WinUAE\Configurations\Rygar [AGA] [demo].uae" (if exists).
Now download and extract the attached into "C:\WinUAE" ;)

Finally, don't forget to report any game issues in Graeme's thread :agree

DamienD 05 June 2019 23:30

Now that Alpha One has released River Raid Reloaded v1.1 and ross has trained it :great

Time to update the files in my collection... so please do the following:
  • Delete the directory "C:\WinUAE\Games\River Raid Reloaded".
  • Download and extract the attached into "C:\WinUAE".

BullyDog 05 June 2019 23:38

Cheers Damien. :great

DamienD 05 June 2019 23:45

Sorry, please redownload from above as I forgot to update the title image...

wiz12 06 June 2019 14:51

Damien, will you be adding Pong4k to your colletion for those that have bought it?

DamienD 06 June 2019 15:59

I don't usually add CD32 / CDTV games... see here for my reasons.

...but as I bought this also, will do so tonight ;)

DamienD 06 June 2019 19:05

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you that have my collection and purchased Pong4K, here is an entry ;)

Note: obviously the game is not included, the following is just the configuration file, title / screenshot.

So, please do the following:
  • Download / extract the attached archive into "C:\WinUAE".
  • Extract the contents of the purchased file "Pong 4K.zip" into "C:\WinUAE\Games\Pong4K CD32".

wiz12 06 June 2019 19:59

Thanks Damien :great

Dunny 07 June 2019 15:15

In the interests of my keeping a full, completely up-to-date local mirror of your collection, I've bought Pong4k. Thanks for the config :)

Edit: As per your post linked above, your reason for not including CD games is due to the size of the collection getting out of hand? I'm afraid that at 22GB we've long blown past that particular barrier!

DamienD 07 June 2019 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunny (Post 1326001)
Edit: As per your post linked above, your reason for not including CD games is due to the size of the collection getting out of hand? I'm afraid that at 22GB we've long blown past that particular barrier!

Yeah I know but that's 2740 games ;)

If I was to add say 100 x CD32 / CDTV titles then this could potentially increase the size of the collection by 50GB :shocked