English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 01 September 2016, 01:03   #21
CaptainM68K-SPS France
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Originally Posted by eXeler0 View Post
Last Action hero could have been a decent Final Fight clone. Too bad it was pretty far off.
Cliffhanger is and looks stupid. Main character can leap 3 meters straight up in the air so he can punch owls and wolves in the face.
But that was during an era where every film licensed game was rushed to hit a particular release date.

Wasn't Golden Eye on N64 like the first movie based game in ages that was any good?

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk
Indeed, the color scheme is an insult to the Amiga. How did they dare to propose such shit graphics ????
AdSense AdSense  
Old 01 September 2016, 01:27   #22

So so many to list... But...

In terms of hour count, it has to be SWOS. I still play this game for hours in its original Amiga form (despite a ton of crappy remakes).... Funny thing is, I'm not even a fan of football...
Old 01 September 2016, 09:25   #23
The original question is very philosophical. Both games, Cliffhanger and Last Action Hero, are utter shite, but which one is better?

I guess that in the end it's a contest between Schwarzenegger and Stallone. If both guys were hanging from a ledge, like Prince of Persia here in this pic:

...and there was a huge pile of shite waiting in the bottom of the pit, then who would fall down first, Cliffhanger or Last Action Hero?
Old 01 September 2016, 09:40   #24
He ain't no Lemming
I think the very best game is Monopoly, not the travel edition because the tiny pieces fall everywhere especially when you are driving, well depends if you are juggling a kebab and can of lager or your wife is holding the board, but so yeah that's my choice...
AdSense AdSense