|21 December 2015, 18:28||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 3.2.2 released
WinUAE 3.2.2 released. http://www.winuae.net/
3.2.0 bugs fixed:
- JIT FPU 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility fixes.
- Interlace mode blank screen in some configurations.
- Slirp network mode high CPU usage.
- Some programs that use AGA subpixel scrolling had horizontal jittering.
- Per-monitor high DPI update still caused repeated GUI window closing/opening.
Other bug fixes:
- Game controllers suddenly stopped working. Most likely only happened under Windows 10 and only in some setups.
- MIDI out devices missing (x64 only).
- Serial port transmit buffer was not always flushed.
- 68020+ BFFFO undocumented offset calculation fixed.
- AVIOutput in capture before filtering mode: width is now always divisible by 16 pixels and height is always even for best codec compatibility.
- Useless, very basic and invisible touch screen mouse and joystick overlay.
- Load config with joystick that is not connected, fall back to previously loaded (default.uae) setting instead of always falling back to keyboard layout A.
- Out of bounds RTG coordinates are now clipped to valid region instead of rejecting whole operation.
- Keyboard names (if available) are now listed in Input panel device list.
- Built-in HRTmon update v2.36.
- Phoenix Board SCSI emulation.
EDIT: Apparently AVG has false positive virus detection. Again.
Last edited by Toni Wilen; 21 December 2015 at 21:48.
|21 December 2015, 22:47||#5|
Amiga 500 User
Join Date: Jun 2013
Oh, this is terrible, current download speed is only about 5.5 KB/s !!! (Edit: finally over! ... and now a little more detailed testing!)
Could it be to know what is actually fixed? (Guess some old problem, right?)
Last edited by amilo3438; 23 December 2015 at 01:46. Reason: It was MB/s instead of KB/s ! (nobody noticed)
|21 December 2015, 23:49||#6|
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York City
I tried the Touchscreen device and it isn't working on my Insignia Flex 8
I set Mouse port to Virtual Multitouch Device, and fiddle with the left side of the screen and nothing really happens.
Am I doing something wrong?
|10 January 2016, 17:28||#18|
Join Date: Mar 2010
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.1 released||Toni Wilen||News||8||02 January 2013 00:09|
|WinUAE 2.4.1 released||Toni Wilen||News||10||31 May 2012 22:32|
|WinUAE 2.0.1 released||Toni Wilen||News||17||30 December 2009 00:38|
|WinUAE 1.4.0 released!||thor||News||23||21 March 2007 00:52|
|WinUAE 1.4.1 released||Ian||News||0||18 March 2007 14:21|