|11 November 2015, 21:34||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 3.2.0 released
WinUAE 3.2.0 released. http://www.winuae.net/
- 64-bit compatible 680x0 JIT.
- 64-bit compatible PPC emulation.
- PCI bridgeboards.
- Commodore PC/AT bridgeboards.
- A2410 RTG Zorro II board
- DCTV video port graphics adapter (Partially)
- Genlock "emulation", including transparency and ECS genlock features.
- Directory harddrive and hardfile KS 1.2 and older full autoboot support.
New emulated expansion hardware:
- DKB Wildfire
- 3-State Apollo 500/2000
- A2090 previously missing ST-506 support
- Elaborate Bytes A.L.F.
- Kupke Golem Fast SCSI/IDE
- Mainhattan Data Paradox SCSI
- Multi Evolution 500/2000
- Spirit Technology HDA-506
- Tecmar T-Card/T-Disk
- Vortex System 2000
- Xebec 9720H
Commodore x86 bridgeboards:
- A1060 (A1000 Sidecar)
x86 bridgeboard expansion devices:
- AT IDE HD controller (A2286 and A2386SX)
- XTIDE Universal BIOS compatible IDE HD controller.
- ISA VGA display card (Cirrus Logic GD542x based)
- Mediator 1200/4000
PCI bridgeboard compatible PCI cards:
- FM801 sound card
- ES1370 (SB128) sound card
- RTL8029 network card
- SSE2 capable CPU is now required.
- CD and sound card emulation audio output quality improved.
- 68020/030 prefetch emulation improved.
- High DPI display support improved.
- AGA subpixel scrolling emulated.
- Support shortcut paths (.lnk) in command line.
- More undocumented chipset features supported.
- Right control = right Windows key option.
- Memory accesses only -cycle-exact mode.
- UAE devices (uaeserial etc) are compatible with KS 1.2 and older.
- Improved compatibility with very old A500 config files.
- WinPCap network mode didn't detect any devices.
- 68030 data cache emulation fixes.
- Custom to/from RTG mode switch didn't check for filter changes.
- JIT on/off on the fly change (outside of GUI) was unreliable.
- Keyboard layout changed (B/C only) during device re-enumeration.
- D3D9 non-shader mode forgot scanline texture when switching modes.
- Audio wave recording created huge broken wave files.
- It was not possible to select HDF PCMCIA SRAM and IDE options.
- Flash ROM and RTC file dialogs didn't allow creation of new files.
[bug reports in this thread will be ignored]
|12 November 2015, 09:50||#10|
Join Date: Feb 2014
As a side note, how would I file a request for a specific hardware to be emulated?
|12 November 2015, 11:42||#12|
Join Date: Jan 2004
Many thanks for years of hard work. I hope we can find many more interesting things for you to emulate.
|12 November 2015, 11:55||#13|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Palo Alto, California, USA
How can someone use the Mediator emulation without a PCI Graphics card being emulated as well? I was under the impression the Mediator relied on using some of the RAM on a PCI Graphics card in order to operate.
|12 November 2015, 12:26||#14|
Join Date: Feb 2008
|12 November 2015, 12:49||#15|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Toni your name will stand out forever in time for being the greatest ever emulator coder. And aren't we all lucky that its for the greatest machine ever AMIGA.
|12 November 2015, 13:06||#17|
Thanks Toni for this great job, it's so good to get it better and better each time !
|12 November 2015, 13:17||#18|
Join Date: Aug 2012
WinUAE 3.2.0 released
Amazing work Toni.. You are a coding machine.
When i get some $$. I will donate again and I encourage everyone else to do so. Think about how much you spend on new plastic cases and accelerator cards and other add-ons.. And how awesome WinUAE is..
|12 November 2015, 13:45||#19|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sydney / London
|12 November 2015, 16:15||#20|
Join Date: Aug 2001
Sound cards do require PCI DMA but it is also not problem under emulation, full PCI DMA can be optionally enabled (OS4 sound drivers located on non-classic install CDs do work in emulation if full PCI DMA is enabled, without any VRAM hacks).
In real world only G-REX can do to/from Amiga RAM PCI DMA transfers.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.3.3 released||Toni Wilen||News||26||18 November 2011 23:01|
|WinUAE 2.3.1 released||Toni Wilen||News||20||14 March 2011 12:20|
|WinUAE 2.1.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||46||22 May 2010 10:52|
|WinUAE 2.0.1 released||Toni Wilen||News||17||30 December 2009 00:38|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|