Very funny animation at the end of the video
AdSense AdSense  
Old 13 July 2015, 10:08   #2

[48 hours to go!]

-------- Forwarded message --------

Our old friend and author Brian Bagnall is producing TWO new Commodore Books:

Commodore: The Early Years
Commodore Amiga Years

Brian's Kickstarter campaign has been a huge success so far so take a look at it and provide your support for an accomplished Commodore author by purchasing his new books at:

Take a look at Brian's promo video for the new Amiga book:

"Hello! I’m Brian Bagnall and I want to tell you the story of Commodore during the Amiga years. Commodore produced my favorite computers in the eighties and for years I waited for someone to write a book about those incredible times. Strangely, it seemed like publishers were only interested in talking about Apple, Microsoft and IBM. It’s time to give the Commodore Amiga some credit as the first commercially successful multimedia computer.

Take a journey from Amiga's beginnings in 1982 to when Commodore filed for bankruptcy in 1994. Dozens of brilliant and motivated engineers produced a computer with graphics, sound and multitasking capabilities years ahead of Apple and IBM. A lot happened in that decade, and this book will describe to you the most relevant parts in a definitive history of the Amiga story and Commodore’s final descent..."
Old 14 July 2015, 21:14   #3
To be perfectly honest, I wasn't going to support this, still being a bit miffed about him pulling out of the original book deal when he had a few thousand preorders on Amazon over a year ago.

That having been said, I _really_ want to read the damned thing, so I finally caved - and now I *REALLY* want the Agnus poster and business cards. C'mon, guys! It's only $451 CAD short! =)

Old 14 July 2015, 23:06   #4
Zone Friend
Send a message via ICQ to stainy Send a message via MSN to stainy
$34 now
Old 15 July 2015, 00:24   #5

Blimey, > $10,000 over the last day. Agnus posters for everyone .

And what's this -

Dale Luck has revealed that he has, among other things in his collection, the fabled Ranger prototype that the original team on the West Coast started developing before they left Commodore. And here is a saucy photo of that prototype.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ranger.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	44724  
AdSense AdSense