English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10 June 2015, 02:43   #1
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 44
Posts: 6,604
Where Time Stood Still - CD32/A1200

I did a special version of WTSS for Earok for one of his CD32 compilations, but it appears to have flown under the radar.

In the zone, will install to hard drive, runnable from CDROM, copy both files to a directory, CD to that directory 'Tibet.PRG' is the boot file to get it all working, CD32 control picture loads up to tell you whats what.

Toodles
Galahad/FLT is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Old 10 June 2015, 03:23   #2
earok
Moderator

 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,551
So sorry mate, I still owe you a proper release for this do you want me to submit a CD32 bootable ISO to the zone?
earok is online now  
Old 10 June 2015, 03:25   #3
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 44
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by earok View Post
So sorry mate, I still owe you a proper release for this do you want me to submit a CD32 bootable ISO to the zone?
You don't have to dude, and it wasn't a dig at you in any case, I think it just got lost with that big compilation you did that hardly anyone knew it was there.

What i'd rather happen is do a special ST compilation of all the recent ST releases that finally made it to Amiga maybe?

Got a couple more lined up, one for next week and the other when people who offered help..... help
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 10 June 2015, 05:10   #4
earok
Moderator

 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
You don't have to dude, and it wasn't a dig at you in any case, I think it just got lost with that big compilation you did that hardly anyone knew it was there.

What i'd rather happen is do a special ST compilation of all the recent ST releases that finally made it to Amiga maybe?

Got a couple more lined up, one for next week and the other when people who offered help..... help
Ah, great, can't wait to see what you've got to release

Atari ST collection sounds good, most of the recent ports run just fine on a CD32. Though maybe a Scoopex collection might be good too?
earok is online now  
Old 11 June 2015, 03:48   #5
adrdesign
Registered User

adrdesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spain
Age: 38
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Got a couple more lined up, one for next week and the other when people who offered help..... help
-1 for the lazy bastard. (if itīs not me)

sure, -1
adrdesign is offline  
Old 11 June 2015, 10:45   #6
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 44
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrdesign View Post
-1 for the lazy bastard. (if itīs not me)

sure, -1
Not you dude, your reliability is 100%
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 29 October 2015, 21:15   #7
zeropolis79
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Gosport, Hampshire
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
I did a special version of WTSS for Earok for one of his CD32 compilations, but it appears to have flown under the radar.

In the zone, will install to hard drive, runnable from CDROM, copy both files to a directory, CD to that directory 'Tibet.PRG' is the boot file to get it all working, CD32 control picture loads up to tell you whats what.

Toodles
If that will install to an HD, then perfect.. My 1200 has been underused...
zeropolis79 is offline  
Old 30 October 2015, 02:33   #8
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 44
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeropolis79 View Post
If that will install to an HD, then perfect.. My 1200 has been underused...
Back in the zone
Galahad/FLT is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where time stood still Galahad/FLT HOL data problems 2 08 June 2015 13:05
Where Time Stood Still - Video or wait? Galahad/FLT Amiga scene 83 31 July 2014 12:42
Where Time Stood Still Disk! Phantomz HOL contributions 0 30 July 2014 19:32
Where Time Stood Still nearly done - Musician(s) needed Galahad/FLT News 107 23 June 2014 20:49
Where Time Stood Still Advert Galahad/FLT Retrogaming General Discussion 23 27 January 2014 22:02

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Page generated in 0.15508 seconds with 11 queries