English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 31 March 2015, 11:31   #61
modrobert
old bearded fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codetapper View Post
That's a load of crap. After some of my interviews I approached RG and they said they would be interested in having some articles done, I had to sign something and basically never heard back from them again after signing. They were completely unprofessional in that regard, so it's a myth that there is "nobody to write Amiga articles".
I've read most of the interviews on your site, great stuff, not afraid of going deep technically while still fun to read, thanks for doing this. If Retro Gamer missed to cover these it is their loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
The piracy thing you mention is interesting. While there's obviously a very interesting story to tell, readers in the past have been concerned that said pirates would be treated in too positive a light, and wouldn't be happy reading something on it.
I think you confuse "readers" with "advertisers"?
AdSense AdSense  
Old 20 April 2015, 03:40   #62
lost dragon

Um, if folks are after 'fresh interviews' i've notched up a few.They are very raw in terms of proof-reading etc, as i do them just for love of the subject material/to help various sites/publications out, but you can find them here:

http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/view...erview+blowout
Also had a few featured in:
http://classicconsolemag.weebly.com/

With i think another 5 sent over, yet to be featured.Another in hands of Atari Age, yet to go up, plus a further 3 sat with Greyfox for ST Gamer Vol 2.

:-( Not a huge amount of Amiga coders as i was initally an Atari 520STFM owner, only really got into the Amiga with the A1200, so my questions have been either ST or various consoles based, but hopefully something of interest for anyone looking for fresh names/faces and fresh questions put to the more familar faces.

Few more in the pipeline for 2015.
AdSense AdSense