English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene > Member Introductions

Old 03 November 2014, 14:58   #1
chewie303

Hello

Hi all,

Getting back into the A1200 after a 20 year "break". I had to give it up really as UFO Enemy Unknown was interfering with studies, sleep, health etc. I guess however one is never really fully recovered but is just an Amiga user who's not using at the moment, one day at a time, one day at a time....

Anyways have relapsed and entered a new (to me) world of accelerator boards, CF card HDs, internet connections, WHD Loads...woop!

Currently running ClassicWB Lite on an unexpanded A1200 with 4GB CF card, upcoming project a wireless connection (I have an orinoco gold PCMCIA card kicking about) and waiting on the new ACA 1233 accelerator boards coming into stock in the UK....

One quick question, any point in me trying to set up a wireless connection on an unexpanded A1200, or will it be just too slow? Can MiamiDX run on unexpanded RAM?

Cheers!

Last edited by chewie303; 03 November 2014 at 15:43.
AdSense AdSense  
Old 03 November 2014, 15:37   #2
Rob 1
The Original Domainiac

I've I've no idea how to answer your queston Chewie303, but let me welcome you to the EAB
AdSense AdSense