English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > News

Old 25 January 2016, 00:04   #41
LordNipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszu View Post
I have just discovered, Thanks a lot! Well done!
Thankyou! Have fun, I hope you can play against a friend
AdSense AdSense  
Old 25 January 2016, 13:28   #42
jbenam
Italian Amiga Zealot

Just found out about this game, which looks amazing - I'll be sure to play it next time I meet up with my Amiga-crazed mate (we often play 2-player Amiga games together!) and take a picture to send you

I'd also recommend the other people in this thread to have a look at FS-UAE and its excellent netplay support. I used it in the past to play some games with the aforementioned mate and it works pretty well. You guys just need to set up an online appointment (maybe meet up in the EAB IRC room? ) with each other and you'll be able to enjoy this game as well
Old 25 January 2016, 15:51   #43
LordNipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenam View Post
Just found out about this game, which looks amazing - I'll be sure to play it next time I meet up with my Amiga-crazed mate (we often play 2-player Amiga games together!) and take a picture to send you

I'd also recommend the other people in this thread to have a look at FS-UAE and its excellent netplay support. I used it in the past to play some games with the aforementioned mate and it works pretty well. You guys just need to set up an online appointment (maybe meet up in the EAB IRC room? ) with each other and you'll be able to enjoy this game as well
If you get to play against people please could you record a video too? Maybe upload it to youtube? I would love to see people enjoying this game!
Old 25 January 2016, 16:26   #44
LordNipple

I recently got a box made for the game for display purposes.
It's a very sturdy box and the paper used for the cover is super high res and shows off the details in the screenshots on the back of the case very nicely indeed.

I have picked his brains on how to create boxes like this and will be making the information available on a dedicated page on my website should anyone want to make themselves boxes for games.

http://wayneashworthart.com/onewebst...3e3d8068-1.jpg

http://wayneashworthart.com/onewebst...029a58a7-2.jpg

http://wayneashworthart.com/onewebst...7bfa0897-3.jpg
Old 25 January 2016, 17:10   #45
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Quote:

I wonder if it could be possible somehow to add an option to play this game online with other people the style Dynamite does.
Old 25 January 2016, 17:40   #46
idrougge

No. It's written in AMOS and the coder is no longer coding AMOS.
Old 25 January 2016, 18:08   #47
LordNipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrougge View Post
No. It's written in AMOS and the coder is no longer coding AMOS.
This is correct I am afraid! The game was designed to be played on a real amiga with 2 players, if somehow there's an online feature added to emulators to allow 2 players to play over the internet then that would be great but that's wayyy beyond me and Kevin
Old 25 January 2016, 18:21   #48
jbenam
Italian Amiga Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNipple View Post
This is correct I am afraid! The game was designed to be played on a real amiga with 2 players, if somehow there's an online feature added to emulators to allow 2 players to play over the internet then that would be great but that's wayyy beyond me and Kevin
It's already available in emulators like FS-UAE - no need to reinvent the wheel

I understand what Retrofan meant though - being able to play the game online using a real Amiga connected to the the interwebs. Too much coding involved to do that, I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNipple View Post
If you get to play against people please could you record a video too? Maybe upload it to youtube? I would love to see people enjoying this game!
I'll see what I can do Might take a while before we get a chance to play, though! (Last time was in... October 2015 I think?)
Old 25 January 2016, 19:25   #49
LordNipple

Quote:
It's already available in emulators like FS-UAE - no need to reinvent the wheel
I actually did not know this!
AdSense AdSense