|18 June 2014, 12:18||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 2.8.1 released. http://www.winuae.net/
2.8.0 bugs fixed:
- JIT on/off on the fly switching was unreliable.
- A500 reading write-only/non-existing registers method introduced in 2.8.0 was incorrectly also used in AGA modes.
- Fast CPU mode audio DMA wait hack compatibility improved (workaround for programs that use CPU delay loops in audio code)
- Some chipset emulation updates, Critical Mass / Parallax finally works.
- AROS ROM updated.
- Directory filesystem MorphOS compatible >4G file size DOS packet support.
- Paths panel relative path mode now supports relative paths that point outside of winuae root directory.
- Filter modes in DirectDraw crashed in some situations.
- Disk insert using GUI after emulation was started inserted disk in write protected state.
- Quickstart disk eject button was unreliable.
- Video recording with "Capture before filtering" unticked used wrong video size.
- "Toggle between mouse grabbed and un-grabbed" input event fixed.
Bugs reports in this thread will be ignored.
|19 June 2014, 14:21||#6|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Many Thanks, great work !!!
Quick question, I use mainly Winuae to test my WB before putting them into my real Amiga's. So not really for games. And well, I decided to launch one last night but the scrolling is not smooth. Is there any Vsync option ??
|20 June 2014, 09:57||#8|
Unemployed & Lovin' it
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am using the previous version, if I download and install this version will it just update what I have in place already or will it overwrite everything and mean I have to set up my whole configuration again?
|20 June 2014, 11:12||#9|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: London / England
Thank you for this release Toni!
Peter, I just install it over the existing installation and I have never lost configuration files.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 0.9.92 "WinUAE 1.0 public beta #3" Released!||Jim||News||2||23 December 2004 11:29|
|WinUAE - HD, and WinUAE Beats me||Mr.B||support.WinUAE||19||26 October 2003 17:49|
|WinUAE 0817r3-GUI dissappears/ WinUAE freezes.||7-Zark-7||support.WinUAE||2||23 December 2001 14:19|