English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 26 February 2003, 12:07   #61
Amigaboy

Re: Re: Re: LOL! Its interesting, how some ppls can reverse things!

Quote:
Originally posted by andreas
Sorry RCK, but I *DO* have to jump in here.

Even SuperMods do NOT have the right to blindly insult people. This means, that I agree to the point that Amigaboy actually overreacted, which wasn't necessary.
I'm ALWAYS fair, so I never favor or brown-nose anyone. That's like if I was a police officer, and I caught my colleague in the act of shooting down a defenseless type without a reason: guess what, I'd also depose AGAINST him in a court trial and not back him by lying through my teeth before the judge.--
Amigaboy, maybe you hate me too now: but THAT kind of reaction was avoidable, even for a "SuperMod".
This could have been done by sticking to facts a little more, and less emotionally.
Fucking Andreas
Man I hate him now. He's such a shit. Friggin hell. I wish he'd just shut up
When have I overreacted? ;P

Just kidding

I don't hate you andreas. I have no reason to. You're merely stating an observation, which you are more than entitled to
I don't hate trodas either, nor do I hate anyone else (actually, there is 1 person, but that person shall remain nameless in the off chance that they ever see this board/thread )

btw - I stand by what's been said by me in this thread. Some may not like it, but it's how I feel and I won't back down. Supermod or not, it makes no difference to me

AdSense AdSense  
Old 26 February 2003, 16:16   #62
7-Zark-7
Zone Friend

Exclamation

@andreas. Whilst its perfectly fine in what you said, it also works both ways too. All that I've observed in the past few days of trodas's presence has been continual insults,(hidden behind the guise of smileys), & attempts at flaming respected members of both the EAB,& respected members of the Amiga community.

For the vast majority of this period trodas has made almost virtually no attempt to accept when he's been in error, or indeed acknowledge so,(when clearly pointed out to him in his own postings). He has to be "right" at all costs, & insults anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Thus far, he seems to be fufilling Galahad's warning. I simply evaluate it this way, look at the calibre of people insulted,(WinuAE, CAPS, lontime sceners like Galahad etc.), not to mention the number of EAB members at each other's throats simply because of their reactions to the flamings of one individual. We do NOT want to see the calibre & quality of current & senior EAB members feel forced to leave all because of one person who makes everyone's else's experience visiting here an unpleasant, particulary if they're not contributing in a postive way.

Example-When yourself or Walker present bugs, you don't rant & rave, you both provide excellent detailed info, we all brainstorm,
eg:could it be PC specs,O/S, DirectX blah blah, which Tosec ADF/WHD version etc., & where errors are evident are hopefully all put on the eventual to do list. (Or likewise hunting down working fully working ADF's etc.).

Yes, there's nothing wrong with individuality,(& Fred! Come on back Fred, your Emu UK love affair will never measure up to EAB!), & your sentiments are worthwhile & admirable about how others could've/should've responded-but that doesn't endlessly excuse newbies from what's expected of them, or unacceptable behaviour, especially after they've been warned.

Just my two cents worth....
Old 26 February 2003, 16:18   #63
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL! Its interesting, how some ppls can reverse things!

Quote:
Originally posted by Amigaboy
Fucking Andreas
Man I hate him now. He's such a shit. Friggin hell. I wish he'd just shut up
When have I overreacted? ;P

Just kidding
GRRR
You're always making me laugh with serious topics. Stop that, will ya!
THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Last edited by andreas; 26 February 2003 at 20:30.
Old 26 February 2003, 20:21   #64
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Again, cheers to 7-Zark-7 for so eloquently stating the current climate on the Trodas front. Very well summarized (as always). Thanks again for cutting through the red tape (and the crap) for a more clear view! <-j/k
Old 26 February 2003, 21:48   #65
legionary

Big grin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daz
[B]Bet my 060's prettier than his therefore im better, im the best ra ra etc....

This kind of talk sounds very much like making it up for a small penis.

I'm satisfied enough (if not more than enough) with my A1200/blizzard 1230. I think there's many out there who agree with me.

Old 28 February 2003, 21:20   #66
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Before....

anyone feels a good samaritan for defending Trodas, consider this.

In the past week, I have had over 700 emails all from the same person with regards a WHDLoad bug report for Cannon Fodder, and the username is FUCKINGPERVIT (sic!) and GALAHADFUCKER, and the 'clever' person has added different numbers onto the end of the email name so as to try and conceal who they are.

Needless to say, I have blocking software on my machine that filtered all this crap out, and the only thing I knew about it was a message to say, you have lots of messages all the same so they have been trashed.

Nice try Pavel you monkey, but funnily enough, just because you post lots of pointless messages through the WHDLoad bug report page doesn't actually make you anonymous/hidden you stupid, stupid, stupid, gay monkey prick!

As you are the only person that 'suffers' these problems with Cannon Fodder, it will remain as it is for the forseeable future (i.e. A lot longer!).

Have a nice day won't you Pavel!
Old 28 February 2003, 22:28   #67
Daz

War has never been so much fun!
Old 01 March 2003, 00:32   #68
Akira

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL! Its interesting, how some ppls can reverse things!

Quote:
Originally posted by Amigaboy
(actually, there is 1 person, but that person shall remain nameless in the off chance that they ever see this board/thread )
I READ IT! I READ IT!
You bastard, don't hate me.

/me feels lonely.
Old 01 March 2003, 01:06   #69
Amigaboy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL! Its interesting, how some ppls can reverse things!

Quote:
Originally posted by Akira
I READ IT! I READ IT!
You bastard, don't hate me.

/me feels lonely.
Damn!
Not only does he know of the board, but it appears he's a supermod!

Old 01 March 2003, 03:40   #70
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
War has never been so much fun!
LOL!!!
Old 01 March 2003, 19:42   #71
trodas
old Amiga fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to trodas Send a message via AIM to trodas Send a message via MSN to trodas Send a message via Skype™ to trodas
WTF?
Galahad, im sorro to disapoint you, but i dont have time to bother reminding you of your quite lame Acess Faults (not to mention colorbites fixes), of witch are every WHDload guy ashamed, into your Cannon Fodder install.
Therefore i dont asked you about fixing the problems for now almost a year.
So, its better to know or ask first, and then insult someone blindly.

TO MODERATORS: Its realy allowed there to just insult someone, who one feel that dont like? If not, then Galahad should be banned. If yes, then im going to write something about him too, even with my quite limited time
Old 01 March 2003, 20:55   #72
BippyM
Global Moderator

This is getting boring now.. if you lot cannot see eye to eye, or communicate on a normal civil level then please ignore each other.

I am not blaming 1 single person (Even tho Trodas has stirred some shit some what).

If it doesn't cease EAB will lose another member I do not come here to read posts of people slanging/slagging each other, I come for an interesting read, to see other ppl's POV etc..

I don't want to leave as I feel a great passion for all things Amiga and there are alot of ppl on here who I respect (For whatever reason be it themselves or their abilities), I also believe I have a little to give the community, so please, please, please stop this patheticness before EAB loses all members... RCK time to act!!!
Old 01 March 2003, 20:56   #73
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

Bippy is right. Time to finish this. Thread closed.
AdSense AdSense