|16 May 2013, 17:28||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 2.6.0 released
WinUAE 2.6.0 (16.05.2013)
- Full 68030, 68040 and 68060 MMU emulation. Amix, Linux, NetBSD, Enforcer, WHDLoad MMU option and more fully working.
- Game Ports panel Remap GUI rewritten, more intuitive, supports manually added events.
- SCSI and ATAPI (IDE) CD drive emulation.
- Built-in full CHD CD and HD image support. HD image support is read-only.
- Partial partition hardfile on the fly eject/replacement support, requires filesystem that has removable drive support.
- Multiple Direct3D shader filters can be enabled simultaneously, optionally shader can be now run after scaling and filtering.
- Directory filesystem shortcut (.lnk) and symbolic links are mapped to Amiga soft links.
- Added support for mountlist-like hardfile configuration files.
- 100Hz+ vsync mode black frame insertion support, reduces LCD motion blur.
- A590/A2091/A3000 SCSI emulation compatibility improved. (Amix, NetBSD etc..)
- A2065 network adapter compatibility improved. (Early NetBSD versions)
- Multithreaded IDE and SCSI emulation, slow read or write operations won't temporarily pause the emulation anymore.
- When CPU double faults, emulated CPU is halted instead of forcing instant emulated hardware reset.
- Custom chipset emulation improved.
- Full Amiga file timestamp resolution (1/50s) support on FAT directory filesystems.
- Max supported resolution increased to 8192*8192 (NV Surround/AMD Eyefinity)
- CD32 CD detection works again in JIT mode.
- AROS ROM replacement updated.
- If display mode switched from RTG to native (or vice versa) and WinUAE window had no focus: emulation incorrectly started receiving keyboard input.
- 1.5M chip ram option didn't work.
- GamePorts panel Swap Ports button cleared custom mappings.
- 68060 CPU and More compatible checked was unreliable.
- 68040/68060 no FPU/FPU disabled exception stack frame fixed.
- A2024 and Graffiti emulation memory leak fixed.
- FPU rounding mode was reset when using filters.
- Some USB game controllers had ghost events (move axis, button event is triggered or vice versa)
- CD32 CDs with multiple tracks didn't boot.
And much more.
Bug reports (and more) will be ignored in this thread.
|16 May 2013, 19:07||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2005
|16 May 2013, 22:41||#13|
Ruler of the Universe
|16 May 2013, 23:14||#14|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bromley, Kent
I'm probably wrong, but who else thinks that it is rather a strange decision to put the new CD drive emulation under hard drives?
Surely a new CD drive tab under Hardware would have made more sense?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|