|22 December 2012, 19:57||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 2.5.1 released
WinUAE 2.5.1 released (22.12.2012)
2.5.0 bugs fixed:
- 1G RTG RAM size was rejected.
- Windows mouse cursor becoming visible in windowed modes.
- 2.4.x and older versions allowed higher Z3/RTG total memory under 32-bit Windows.
- Maprom feature crashed in JIT mode.
- CDTV emulation didn't work.
- Power led state was incorrect.
Other bugs fixed:
- Inserting or ejecting USB game controller or mouse deleted all custom Game Ports panel configurations.
- Fixed DirectDraw fullscreen mode problems if using secondary monitor positioned on left side of primary monitor.
- SCSI emulation read commands returned wrong data if CD/CD image had more than one track.
- Fixed mouse cursor jumping to opposite direction if it was moved to same direction long enough.
- File comments and protection flags wasn't read correctly from _UAEFSDB.___ files. (if non-NTFS drive)
- Windowed mode status bar had gap on Windows Vista classic theme.
- Epson matrix printer emulation red and blue colors were swapped.
- lzh/lha archive MSDOS-style timestamps supported.
- Directory filesystem full Amiga 1/50s datestamp resolution support, previously resolution was only 1s. (NTFS and archives only)
- Mount drag'n'dropped archive file as a directory harddrive only if removable drive support is enabled, without harddrive support attempt to mount as a disk image in DF0:.
Bug reports will be ignored in this thread.
|23 December 2012, 06:20||#7|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hannover / Germany
Thank you Toni
Btw, the source code for 2.5.1 seems to be suspended somewhere in the pipeline
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|