|09 May 2012, 16:16||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 2.4.1 released
WinUAE 2.4.1 released (09.05.2012)
"Traditional" x.x.0 bug fix update and some improvements.
2.4.0 bugs fixed:
- CDFS problems fixed. (crashes, wrong case if RockRidge or Joliet, truncated file comments)
- Fake 60Hz didn't work.
- Software filter major slowdown in higher resolutions.
- D3D overlay mask scaling artifacts in some resolutions.
- D3D "CRT" filters had bad geometry.
- Automatic resize resized continuously in interlaced modes.
- Some USB joysticks had multiple buttons with same name and dpad diagonal movement didn't work.
- Keyboard reset warning emulation didn't work.
- Legacy VSync works correctly again.
- Bsdsocket emulation gethostbyname("ip.address") random crash.
Other bugs fixed:
- Automatic scale/center/resize didn't work in ECS SuperPlus screen mode.
- OCS/ECS max hires overscan didn't show first 4 pixels. (ECS SuperPlus)
- 68020 cycle-exact mode statefile reliability improved. (Random "CPU trace" errors)
- 0.5M Chip RAM was detected as 1M in JIT mode.
- Mouse cursor jumping to top/left corner in some virtual machines when mouse button was clicked.
New features and updates:
- Fastest possible CPU mode (including JIT) throttle option (-10% to -90%)
- Approximate CPU mode speed adjustment (-90% to +500%). Replaces old CPU/Chipset adjustment.
- Fastest possible CPU mode timing improved.
- Low latency vsync stability improved.
- Internal display buffering system rewritten, PAL/NTSC vertical centering, even better screen positioning in programmed modes.
- Fullscreen (TV)/(Max) filter mode programmed mode and PAL/NTSC switching support.
- Custom Input Event autofire support.
- Switch to another monitor if multiple monitors with different resolutions and current RTG resolution is not supported by current monitor.
- CDFS statefile support implemented.
- Sound sync improved.
- Debugger basic math operator support (+-/*).
- Autoscaling improved (CD32 boot screen).
(and as usual, bug reports will be ignored in this thread)
|09 May 2012, 21:48||#4|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanks again for your dedication to improvement and making it as great as it is !
|10 May 2012, 00:27||#7|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Hey, the translation dll link is gone!
Edit: It's back now. Thanks Toni!
Last edited by prowler; 10 May 2012 at 21:38.
|18 May 2012, 16:51||#10|
Join Date: Nov 2009
I just got WinUAE 2.4.1 update with Cloanto's Amiga Forever 2012 - congrats for getting the vastly improved 2.4.x series "officially" approved in a commercial package.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|