English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 31 January 2013, 12:18   #41
cliveminni

Hi all, sorry I've never commented on here before, I'm Clive Minnican the main coder of Speris Legacy and Minskies Furball's. Nice to meet you all and pleased to hear that some people still have fond memories of our games .

Things just didn't work out back then mainly because Team 17 were a great big pain in the bum and didn't give us the opportunities they promised! The jokes on them though, because all they've every done since is more and more Worms and Alien Breed sequels lol!

Unfortunately, an Amiga sequel to Speris is probably never gonna happen now (unless as a fan project by someone else), but am thinking of maybe releasing a kick-ass sequel on iPhone/Android devices. Is this something that people would be interested in do you think?

Cheers,
Clive.

AdSense AdSense  
Old 31 January 2013, 12:25   #42
cliveminni

Re: Salisbury, I left a couple of years ago and moved to Nottingham, when I met my lovely then girlfriend Yanling, now wife (we got married last July - wonderful day!), got two great step kids George and Megalyn, and a new baby boy on the way due April 2013! How times change hahaha!

U can find me on facebook, with username cliveminnican, be great to see u on there

Last edited by prowler; 31 January 2013 at 20:29. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged.

Old 01 February 2013, 02:36   #43
jedk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliveminni View Post
Hi all, sorry I've never commented on here before, I'm Clive Minnican the main coder of Speris Legacy and Minskies Furball's. Nice to meet you all and pleased to hear that some people still have fond memories of our games .

Things just didn't work out back then mainly because Team 17 were a great big pain in the bum and didn't give us the opportunities they promised! The jokes on them though, because all they've every done since is more and more Worms and Alien Breed sequels lol!

Unfortunately, an Amiga sequel to Speris is probably never gonna happen now (unless as a fan project by someone else), but am thinking of maybe releasing a kick-ass sequel on iPhone/Android devices. Is this something that people would be interested in do you think?

Cheers,
Clive.
Great to hear from you Clive! I would love a sequel to The Speris Legacy on iPhone/Android. I want to know where Gallus escaped to at the end of the game and what he did! If you need, I would love to help write the storyline.

Cheers,

Jed
Old 19 June 2016, 23:09   #44
s2325
Zone Friend

Non-Amiga version gameplay with commentary [ Show youtube player ]
Old 20 June 2016, 08:55   #45
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Interesting. A tech demo of Witchwood exists. Some interesting gfx in there ripe for borrowing for a home brew rpg game
AdSense AdSense