English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 23 July 2002, 06:02   #21
Minuous
Coder/webmaster/gamer

Thanx for those PDFs WindowsKiller! Gems indeed.

I had thought everything from the DevCons was on the Developer CD 2.1, but apparently not!!

Do you have any more of these rare DevCon documents please!!??!!

BTW I notice that the AAA document seems to end abrutply at section 4.6 (page 23), is this the complete document or just part of it?
AdSense AdSense  
Old 25 July 2002, 16:59   #22
pcGTW_Webmaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Minuous
Do you have any more of these rare DevCon documents please!!??!!
I've some more documents but I'm not sure if these are DevCon documents. I'll have a look...

Quote:
Originally posted by Minuous
BTW I notice that the AAA document seems to end abrutply at section 4.6 (page 23), is this the complete document or just part of it?
I think it is the complete document. At least it's all I have.
Old 26 July 2002, 01:48   #23
Minuous
Coder/webmaster/gamer

Doesn't matter too much whether they were actually DevCon documents as such, as long as they were Commodore-Amiga developer docs, I'm interested in all such things.
Old 13 August 2002, 13:23   #24
LUKas007

Quote:
Originally posted by 7-Zark-7
Anyone here who has a friend,who know's an uncle, who has a cousin who once served coffee to David Haynie please email him to ask David Haynie to personally come to this board & answer this question & solve this debate!!

Which was derived from what? My money is still on the theory that the AAA chipset was the original successor to the OCS/ECS chipset's but due to the length of development time,cost & CBM management's stupidity they released a cut down version which was the AA/AGA chipset.

Wish I could remember which Amiga magazine had that article now, but there were so many CBM post mortem's its hard to know...
It's strange indeed. AFIK AAA was meant to be compatible with OCS/ECS but not with AGA...
I read somewhere what AAA was developed after the AA/AGA...
IMO A3000+ was the best Amiga made ever although only a few models were produced as prototypes AFIK.
Old 13 August 2002, 21:37   #25
gunatm

Send a message via ICQ to gunatm Send a message via AIM to gunatm Send a message via MSN to gunatm
All of this stuff and a little more can be found at the http://www.thule.no/haynie/ Dave Haynie Archives. Quite interesting! I would like to know if these machines truly work fine.
Old 14 August 2002, 00:05   #26
LUKas007

As far I know A3000+ prototypes were working fine, Commodore decided its production was too expensive, so they shut down this project and launched A4000 into production...
AdSense AdSense