|08 May 2010, 16:23||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2006
A/NES PRO v1.00 released
Today, thirteen years ago, A/NES was given birth. And today, it's time to announce the sequel of A/NES, entitled A/NES PROFESSIONAL.
This is the emulator that I've been working on the last couple of weeks and I think it's ready for a public release now.
A/NES PRO, is for high-end Amigas. It's not something you want to try on your 68030. Minimum recommended setup is atleast a 50Mhz 68060 CPU (and overclocked is even better). The reason for these high requirements is that I wanted to create an accurate emulator. I am not there yet, but it's a start. . A/NES PRO was inspired and designed with the NatAmi in mind.
Here's the news:
* Completely rewritten graphicsengine. Alot more accurate and nice looking, but also slower.
* Implemented "frameskip" option in preferences-section.
* ROMs can now be started from Shell, using "anes <romname.nes>".
* CPU-core bugfixes.
* Partial one-screen mirroring implemented (RC Pro Am)
* Mapper 87 implemented. Parts of the new graphicsengine:
* Works with ECS-chipset!
* Graphics are now handled as chunky- data instead of planar. More accurate at cost of performance.
* Sprite priorites implemented (sprites can appear behind background).
* CHR-bank swapping are now done entirely by using pointers instead of moving data. Many thousand percent faster than previous gfxengine.
* Screen-mirroring are now handled correctly and uses pointers instead of moving data (=alot faster). Games like Metroid and Zelda2 now works properly.
* Now uses C2P (Chunky2Planar) code by Mikael Kalms. Both 68060 and 68030 optimized versions included.
For more information and downloads, check out http://www.anes.se
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|A/NES PRO v1.15 released||oRBIT||News||6||28 August 2011 16:52|
|A/NES PRO v1.14 released||oRBIT||News||20||25 June 2011 00:03|
|A/NES PRO v1.13 released||oRBIT||News||3||13 June 2011 07:07|
|A/NES PRO v1.11 released||oRBIT||News||17||15 October 2010 22:11|
|hollywood poker pro released before 1992||Tony Landais||HOL data problems||3||04 January 2008 19:45|