|28 April 2010, 18:23||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 2.1.0 released
WinUAE 2.1.0 released
2.0.x bugs fixed:
- Super Stardust level selector sprite bug.
- Directory filesystem mount failures if ISO-8859-15 character set was not installed in Windows.
- 68020 CE mode duplicate interrupts.
- Command line parser heap corruption.
Other bugs fixed:
- Random Direct3D mode graphics crap is gone.
- Direct3D fullscreen ALT-TAB weird behavior.
- More than 8 CD drives crash.
- Rare dualplayfield buffer corruption. (Shadow Fighter AGA)
- CD32 pad emulation compatibility improved. (Roadkill CD32)
- Some game controller device types were ignored.
- Vista/7 file dialog multi file selection fix (Disk swapper).
- Swapped sound channels if stereo separation was enabled.
- Unreliable VSync in interlaced Direct3D mode.
- NTSC statefiles didn't restore correctly.
- Sometimes printer always reported busy, paper out or offline.
- Directory filesystem rename operation weird behavior if file name included non-ISO-8859-1 characters.
- Directory filesystem cyrillic character set support.
- Mouse driver (tablet) mode random mouse jitter.
- Filter presets.
- Rar unpacking crashed if unrar.dll was too old.
- CDTV/CD32 direct CD image file support, including audio tracks, plain iso, cue + bin, cue + bin + wav and cue + bin + mp3. Quickstart GUI support, cdimage0=<path> in configuration file and -cdimage=<path> in command line.
- Direct 3D rewrite, shader based (if shaders supported), overlays and RTG supported, Direct3D is now default rendering backend, configuration in Misc panel, all software filters are available in Direct3D and DirectDraw modes.
- DF3: on screen led shows internal (NV)RAM accesses (CDTV and CD32)
- Input panel Caps and Scroll Lock full remapping support.
- A1000 Agnus vblank bug emulated. (Alcatraz Megademo 2)
- Fullscreen dialogs have separate size and position settings (Vista/7), always center dialogs in fullscreen (XP)
- Multidisk image selection helper, right click on disk image select button to open quick selection menu.
- "GamePorts" "Copy From" option added to Input panel, copies Game Ports panel mouse/joystick settings to current input configuration.
- Parallel port sound sampler emulated, WIP, bad sound quality..
- Windowed mode status bar CD/HD/floppy "led" activity status improved.
- "Minimize when focus is lost" option.
- Expand environment variables in configuration and command line file paths.
- Many 68000 CPU cycle-exact mode instruction cycle counting and interrupt timing updates, A500 emulation accuracy is near-perfect now.
- More compatible CDTV/CD32 CD audio support using direct digital audio extraction. Sound panel volume control adjusts CD audio volume.
- OCS Denise horizontal position counter bug fully emulated.
- Autoscale display size detection improved.
- Support DMS files that have fake complete track zero. (BBS ads)
- Epson matrix printer emulation improved, no extra libraries or fonts required anymore, color text and graphics supported.
- OCS chipset "fake 60Hz" refresh rate support rewritten, now handles non-60Hz rates.
- Raw keyboard option is now always enabled, Input panel multiple keyboard support.
(and of course introduced new bugs!)
|28 April 2010, 23:40||#5|
Needs a life
Join Date: Jan 2008
Good grief, you never stop! Thank you for this
(Incidentally, I met a colleague from Hämeenlinna in Espoo last week - he didn't know you )
|29 April 2010, 05:19||#13|
The 1 who ribbits
Yay new bugs!
ribbit ribbit ribbit 2 the self adulation thead ribbit ribbit
sorry just did`t wont to write the usual well done T`ing
|29 April 2010, 08:20||#15|
Join Date: Sep 2006
|29 April 2010, 19:13||#18|
Join Date: Apr 2010
|29 April 2010, 19:14||#19|
needs more ice cream
Join Date: Nov 2006
Sending my erotic love to Finland, where the trees are always greener where Toni resides.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|